help please

Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

markzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nice
Default help please

hello to everyone was hoping for some help
my partner is a eletrical maintenance engineer he been working in the industry for over 10 years on various things eg packaging machines plcs robots etc
he did a nvq 2 in electrical engineering manufacture he started to do level 3 but never finished it due to work sending him all over the country.he has only worked for two employers
we are trying to put together the tra but we are at a loss, started the references for his boss but dont know how much to put he works on well over 50 differnt machines do we have to put everything down if so how , meaning do we put a description of machine then how he maintains this , deals with a breakdown . feel like we will never get there please help,
also on the form it says details of content of course do write down all the elements and what he did or do i just send the actual paper with the element and description on . help arghhhhh
been looking at wendys posts and he says he does the same as your partner could you help wendy x
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help please

Originally Posted by markzoesean
hello to everyone was hoping for some help
my partner is a eletrical maintenance engineer he been working in the industry for over 10 years on various things eg packaging machines plcs robots etc
he did a nvq 2 in electrical engineering manufacture he started to do level 3 but never finished it due to work sending him all over the country.he has only worked for two employers
we are trying to put together the tra but we are at a loss, started the references for his boss but dont know how much to put he works on well over 50 differnt machines do we have to put everything down if so how , meaning do we put a description of machine then how he maintains this , deals with a breakdown . feel like we will never get there please help,
also on the form it says details of content of course do write down all the elements and what he did or do i just send the actual paper with the element and description on . help arghhhhh
been looking at wendys posts and he says he does the same as your partner could you help wendy x

I'm not at all clued up on the different kind of qualfications, but my OH has a City & Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 qualification (electrician) so didn't include any details about the maintenance side of things except a few bits about the machines he rewired.

Most of his job was as a maintenance electrician, rather than engineer. He was responsible for the maintenance of the factory, including rewires of the plant and that type of thing. Our agent told us that if we included any engineering details then we would need to be assessed by Engineers Australia, and since he didn't have an engineering qualification we wouldn't really get anywhere.

So the main question is, is your hubby an engineer or an electrician? If he's an electrician then you need to put mainly electrical work and not PLC work etc.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

markzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nice

hello wendy
thank you for replying so quickly will have to speak to partner about this, i do know he does more of the electrical side now as he does the electrical maintenance of the factory thanks for your help
zoe
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markzoesean
hello wendy
thank you for replying so quickly will have to speak to partner about this, i do know he does more of the electrical side now as he does the electrical maintenance of the factory thanks for your help
zoe

No problem. I'll be here and I'll help all I can.