help

Old Mar 18th 2007, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

sylvia73 is on a distinguished road
Default help

Just found elec forum, i am qualified electrician hoping to move to melbourne, tra passed waiting visa. Can anyone help, would it be better to apply for artc before leaving uk or wait until arriving in oz. thanks ian
Old Mar 18th 2007, 11:39 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: help

Originally Posted by sylvia73
Just found elec forum, i am qualified electrician hoping to move to melbourne, tra passed waiting visa. Can anyone help, would it be better to apply for artc before leaving uk or wait until arriving in oz. thanks ian
Hi mate, yes get it filled in and sent off then you know where you stand. You need to have an oz address to have it sent to though.

Stu
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

when you get to melbourne message me i can assist you with the A class license
its a nightmare but you must do it to get the license, if you dont get it most companys wont touch you because you will be classed as a Restricted License holder meaning you are not allowed to do any wiring at all or maint work alone.

also you may want to chat to wendy on here she is in south australia the exams there are lots easier than victoria.

arthur
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

sylvia73 is on a distinguished road

thanks for helping with my query regarding artc it would be a great help if you can assist me once i am over in oz ian
Old Mar 20th 2007, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

no probs there mate just email me when you get to melbourne

arthur