Hand tools how clean ??

Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:35 am
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of
Default Hand tools how clean ??

Hi Guys

Ive finished sorting my hand tools and i will be taking 3 boxes which will be shipped also the basic of power tools batt drills , small trany 110v drill, jig, plane,per drill,etc.

My question is how clean will they have to be ?? i have paid to have a cyanide capsule put it the container to kill and live organisms

any shipped there tools out????

Regards

Martin
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hand tools how clean ??

Guys on here said don't take 110v as don't use them in OZ, we have scrubbed all tool, spotless and revarnished any wooden handles.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Brigall is an unknown quantity at this point

Never even checked mine.
However I did clean most of them before shipping, also brought gardening equipment which i cleaned with jayes fluid.
No one uses 110v equipment over here.
Good luck
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:24 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin4414 View Post
i have paid to have a cyanide capsule put it the container to kill and live organisms
bloody hell that sounds a bit 007 to me
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:38 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

Ive given in

I wont be taking my 110v stuff,

This is killing me???

and i will have to buy 240v stuff and an rcd
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:10 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Ive given in

I wont be taking my 110v stuff,

This is killing me???

and i will have to buy 240v stuff and an rcd
i brought mine as there was plenty of room in the container
although it only gets used for the house refurb

and back on topic

theres nothing better than a nice clean tool
wash mine regularly
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

mmmmm
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

DARREN1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your right nothing better than a nice clean box
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 4:52 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

so does that now mean that we have a clean tool to go in to the clean box
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 4:56 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Hi Guys

Ive finished sorting my hand tools and i will be taking 3 boxes which will be shipped also the basic of power tools batt drills , small trany 110v drill, jig, plane,per drill,etc.

My question is how clean will they have to be ?? i have paid to have a cyanide capsule put it the container to kill and live organisms

any shipped there tools out????

Regards

Martin
We scrubbed all our tools, bikes, shoes til our hands were sore. None of them got checked.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz View Post
We scrubbed all our tools, bikes, shoes til our hands were sore. None of them got checked.
Try vaseline......
Old Dec 8th 2007, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

bcl74 is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I cleaned all my tools with WD40. Cleaned up good and there was no new rust on the tools after the long sail from Scotland to Brisbane.

As far as I am aware, they are not to bothered with grease, only dirt and grass etc that they are worried about.

Brian
Old Dec 8th 2007, 8:15 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by bcl74 View Post
Hi,

I cleaned all my tools with WD40. Cleaned up good and there was no new rust on the tools after the long sail from Scotland to Brisbane.

As far as I am aware, they are not to bothered with grease, only dirt and grass etc that they are worried about.

Brian
no dont put any grass in there the basturds ll smoke it