Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Employers letter for QLD Licence

Employers letter for QLD Licence

Old Jan 17th 2007, 8:07 am
The Master of Disaster

iceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really nice
Default Employers letter for QLD Licence

I have got to apply for my licence in Queensland. I seem to remember someone mentioning in an old thread that an employers reference was needed to submit with the application, to evidence the work I have done.
Would enayone be able to shed light on this. I am guessing it is not identical to the TRA references I had to submit.
Thanks alot
Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Employers letter for QLD Licence

Originally Posted by iceman
I have got to apply for my licence in Queensland. I seem to remember someone mentioning in an old thread that an employers reference was needed to submit with the application, to evidence the work I have done.
Would enayone be able to shed light on this. I am guessing it is not identical to the TRA references I had to submit.
Thanks alot

Do you have the ARTC certificate?

That should be enough.

If you don't have it then you need to apply to the TRA for one. For this you need to send them another form nearly identical to the one you sent for the TRA (pre-migration) plus the same references etc that you sent with it.
Old Jan 17th 2007, 5:04 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks alot
this is the one you need mate

if you need any help just ask

regards steve
( qld sparkie )

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/electrical...ther/index.htm
Old Jan 17th 2007, 7:03 pm
The Master of Disaster

iceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really nice

Thanks guys,
ARTC is sorted, I just thought that I might have needed an additional work reference, but if the ARTC is enough then great.
Cheers for the advice

PS Steve'o I seem to remember a thread a while back which you were on saying words to the effect of leave the employer on good terms as they had to write some sort of letter or reference (maybe you meant something else)

Last edited by iceman; Jan 17th 2007 at 7:06 pm.
Old Jan 17th 2007, 7:12 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys,
ARTC is sorted, I just thought that I might have needed an additional work reference, but if the ARTC is enough then great.
Cheers for the advice

PS Steve'o I seem to remember a thread a while back which you were on saying words to the effect of leave the employer on good terms as they had to write some sort of letter or reference (maybe you meant something else)
you will need your work references for the artc and they do check them out
they phoned the uk and spoke to a company that i had worked for 4 years ago -- hence dont burn thoose bridges as it might bite you in the arse