brisbane licence

Old Jan 16th 2007, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future
Default brisbane licence

hi i am hoping to move to brisbane or gold coast area i have seen lots of posts about grade a licences 6month courses 9 week courses is there anyone in that area that can tell me how long and how i go about getting a grade a licence when i get there

in the uk i do wiring of appartments connecting up fuseboards and other accessories i have alson done mains panels in hospitals offices generally i can do domestic commercial and industrial electrics it is mainly domestic in uk at the moment that many appartment going up everywhere i do prefer industrial electrics tho what sort of electrician is the best for me electrical fitter or mechanical its a bit confusing because in uk you are just an electrician as you all probably know can anyone help

Andy
Old Jan 17th 2007, 6:26 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: brisbane licence

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
hi i am hoping to move to brisbane or gold coast area i have seen lots of posts about grade a licences 6month courses 9 week courses is there anyone in that area that can tell me how long and how i go about getting a grade a licence when i get there

in the uk i do wiring of appartments connecting up fuseboards and other accessories i have alson done mains panels in hospitals offices generally i can do domestic commercial and industrial electrics it is mainly domestic in uk at the moment that many appartment going up everywhere i do prefer industrial electrics tho what sort of electrician is the best for me electrical fitter or mechanical its a bit confusing because in uk you are just an electrician as you all probably know can anyone help

Andy
you need to apply originally to tra as general electrician
then to the artc as electrical mechanic

these links should help

http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...itiatives/TRA/

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/electrical...ning/licences/

http://www.qet.edu.au/

regards steve
Old Jan 17th 2007, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

thankyou for the information
can anyone tell me where i do the cpr course in brisbane is there a web site address or phone number just trying to get all the information together for when we get there
Old Jan 17th 2007, 7:13 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

thankyou for the information
can anyone tell me where i do the cpr course in brisbane is there a web site address or phone number just trying to get all the information together for when we get there

aussie red cross costs 50 bucks 6hrs usually on a saturday

do a searce for red cross in your suburb mate
Old Jan 17th 2007, 7:19 pm
hairdresser, bristol X

emmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve`o
you need to apply originally to tra as general electrician
then to the artc as electrical mechanic

these links should help

http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...itiatives/TRA/

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/electrical...ning/licences/

http://www.qet.edu.au/

regards steve
can you tell me somthing please, can you take english electrical goods to aus and siply change the plugs over to fit their plugs?
Old Jan 17th 2007, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

from what i have heard u can either change the plugs or u can buy adaptors
Old Jan 17th 2007, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

ty steve got the information
Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

from what i have heard u can either change the plugs or u can buy adaptors

Yep, we changed all ours over, except two transformers. You can buy plugs at the larger Big W's, Kmart's or Target (they are a bit cheaper than the ones at bunnings).