Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Electrician looking for work in Perth

Electrician looking for work in Perth

Old Mar 10th 2011, 4:12 am
Just Joined

PaulandTina has a brilliant futurePaulandTina has a brilliant futurePaulandTina has a brilliant futurePaulandTina has a brilliant futurePaulandTina has a brilliant futurePaulandTina has a brilliant future
Default Electrician looking for work in Perth

Hi All,

I arrived in Perth 2 weeks ago on a 176 Visa and am looking for work as a sparks. I've applied to Energy Safety for my licence and am due to do the course for my A grade licence in 4 or 5 weeks. In the mean time i'm looking to get started in the electrical industry is there anybody out there who can help me.
I have 11 years experience in the trade.

Cheers

Paul
Old Mar 11th 2011, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

andy w is a name known to allandy w is a name known to allandy w is a name known to allandy w is a name known to allandy w is a name known to allandy w is a name known to allandy w is a name known to allandy w is a name known to allandy w is a name known to allandy w is a name known to allandy w is a name known to all
Default Re: Electrician looking for work in Perth

have emailed you