courses in perth for sparks

Old Apr 4th 2010, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

agillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to all
Default courses in perth for sparks

Hi All,

Just wondering if any sparks have done any further courses in Perth. I am looking to get away from construction and maybe into something to do with instrumentation or plc's. Has anybody got any advice on what courses I could do?

Thanks in advance.
Old May 17th 2010, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

bradh79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: courses in perth for sparks

Originally Posted by agillick
Hi All,

Just wondering if any sparks have done any further courses in Perth. I am looking to get away from construction and maybe into something to do with instrumentation or plc's. Has anybody got any advice on what courses I could do?

Thanks in advance.
CET runs all of them courses i am an apprentice at the balcatta branch but there is one in jandicot to i think depending on where you live
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

agillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to all

Cheers mate,

I've looked at the courses in CET and may do the plc course. Just have to find the time as I'm pretty busy at work at the minute. I've also been looking at the part-time course in instrumentation in TAFE. Has anyone done it and what would be the chances of getting employment after this course. My mate is an instrument tech in Karratha and he reckons they can't get enough guys up there.

Adrian
Old Jun 24th 2010, 1:04 pm
yorkshire born & bred

warren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to all

big money for anyone with instrumentation on the mines, there in need!
Old Jul 4th 2010, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by agillick
Cheers mate,

I've looked at the courses in CET and may do the plc course. Just have to find the time as I'm pretty busy at work at the minute. I've also been looking at the part-time course in instrumentation in TAFE. Has anyone done it and what would be the chances of getting employment after this course. My mate is an instrument tech in Karratha and he reckons they can't get enough guys up there.

Adrian
I'm going to try and do a course distance learning. Some courses only want you to go in once a month

the dooners