certified copys for artc

Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

stuart 65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default certified copys for artc

Just had my artc application returned because i had not submited certified copies of documentary evidence ,does any one know what this means

cheers stu
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Chris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant future
Default Re: certified copys for artc

all copies you submit must be signed by a bank officer, solicitor, policeman etc, to say that they are true copies of the original document.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

stuart 65;
make sure all documents are signed + dated & i mean all copies once signed they become a legal document.a JP police officer or a senior chemist can do the job also if possible get reference letters from them again sign & date the lot.

Then your real problems start when you get here may i ask where in Australia are you going to live, if your into the electrical game its a nightmare getting the licenses but people on here are fantastic we help as much as we can.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 8:36 am
Just Joined

stuart 65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
stuart 65;
make sure all documents are signed + dated & i mean all copies once signed they become a legal document.a JP police officer or a senior chemist can do the job also if possible get reference letters from them again sign & date the lot.

Then your real problems start when you get here may i ask where in Australia are you going to live, if your into the electrical game its a nightmare getting the licenses but people on here are fantastic we help as much as we can.
Cheers Arthur,
Ill make sure i get every thing signed and dated this time.
Going to Rockingham- Perth,Hopefully in August if all goes well with house sale,looking into doing wiring regs at peer
Thanks for advice
Stuart
Old Jun 14th 2008, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

OH doing Peers course via corrispondance, with hindsight he would have booked our flights straight to Adelaide done the Peers course and exam then had a bit of a holiday before starting work
Old Jun 14th 2008, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

stuart,
may i suggest you get in touch with Wendy on here she is switched on mate she can tell you what is involved to get the license in S/A.

there shall be a charge to transfer the license from S/A to Perth but so what, i would also advise you to look at property in & around perth its mega expensive due to the mine boom.

I have been told a normal 4 bed house that would bring in say $500,000 is now going for about $800,000 dollars as i say thats all i have been told.

best of luck with the license mate, if you intend to work as self employed you shall also have to do the electrical contractors course more money, + cost of license + cost of insurance so think hard before you decide if your going to work for a company or go on your own.