ARTC Result

Old Jul 21st 2011, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

stixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nice
Default ARTC Result

Hey all

Has anyone heard anything from TRA regarding you application recently?

Any information please I applied 17th May heard nothing.

Cheers
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

johnny.w is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ARTC Result

Nothing yet either.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

stixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nice

Hi

Anyone heard any news regarding ARTC applications?

Any info appreciated.

Cheers Stixblue
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

minty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really nice

No still nothing but they only got mine on the 17th July so im in for a long wait. At least i got it in on the old form though before the 21st July changes.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Still nowt. 4rth july app received.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

Hi guys,
I'm about ready to send my application off. Any recommendations for couriers or postal services and prices?
And best of luck to you all with your applications.
I'm sure I've read somewhere (might be on here or another forum/site) that the LTC only convene once a month to consider applications and that processing time could be taking around 2-3 months due to a significant backlog.
Regards Derren
Old Aug 13th 2011, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Derren

Sent mine Royal Mail Recorded Delivery had no problems at all.

Cheers Stixblue
Old Aug 14th 2011, 10:46 am
Just Joined

jeffery is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stixblue
Hi Derren

Cheers Stixblue
Nothing yet, applied end of June.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Also sent via royal mail recorded delivery and also no probs.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stixblue
Hi Derren

Cheers Stixblue
Originally Posted by johnny.w
Also sent via royal mail recorded delivery and also no probs.
Thanks fellas,
Just one more question. There are 2 address options to send to. One is a PO Box address for post and one is a proper address for courier delivery. Now seeing that using Royal Mail is obviously post ,I'm assuming you didn't use the PO box address as your delivery had to be signed for?
Regards Derren
Old Aug 16th 2011, 8:03 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

No reply for my OH either and his was received on the 23rd June:curse:
Old Aug 24th 2011, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi all,
Just been reading a post on another well known expat site. They lodged their application on 12 May and have just received notification that their ARTC has been granted. So it looks as though applications are taking around 3 months to process.
Regards Derren
Old Aug 24th 2011, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Derren

Fingers crossed hopefully I might here something very soon.

Cheers Stixblue
Old Aug 24th 2011, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

autd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, where did you get the news that application on May 12 had been granted. I still received nothing.
Old Sep 10th 2011, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

Hi All

After a long wait finally had an email from TRA and I am successful. Good luck to all you lads trying out and thanks for all the help. In Oz now start work on the 26th.

Cheers Stixblue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.