ARTC Application

Old Apr 22nd 2011, 10:42 am
Just Joined

Mick00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ARTC Application

Hi I am abut to send off my ARTC application over the weekend, just a few things I need cleared up if anyone can help, thanks.

On the artc application PART 5 - YOUR RELEVANT FORMAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING DETAILS, is this where I fill out the details of my apprenticeship? it asks was the training full time or part time, over here we do block release so a year on site then a few months in college, 4 phases on site and three phases in college, should I put down full time?

Also I just qualified in Feb this year, I dont know if this will be a problem as I obviously dont have tonnes of experience post qualification, but it states I need 4 years apprenticeship OR 7 years experience, so hoping it wont be a stoping block of getting the ARTC.

I will be supplying 3 detailed references from my 3 employers, my qualification certs and card, copies of all my college results, a detailed reference by myself of the work I have done tools used etc, a reference letter from my FAS rep (the person who overlooked my apprenticeship), a PLC cert which I recieved at night on a part time course.

Should I get every single page I'm sending in stanmped as a certified true copy? , or which ones?

Also is there anything else I should send in?

Many thinks in advance

Mick
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of
Default Re: ARTC Application

Originally Posted by Mick00
Hi I am abut to send off my ARTC application over the weekend, just a few things I need cleared up if anyone can help, thanks.

On the artc application PART 5 - YOUR RELEVANT FORMAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING DETAILS, is this where I fill out the details of my apprenticeship? it asks was the training full time or part time, over here we do block release so a year on site then a few months in college, 4 phases on site and three phases in college, should I put down full time?

Also I just qualified in Feb this year, I dont know if this will be a problem as I obviously dont have tonnes of experience post qualification, but it states I need 4 years apprenticeship OR 7 years experience, so hoping it wont be a stoping block of getting the ARTC.

I will be supplying 3 detailed references from my 3 employers, my qualification certs and card, copies of all my college results, a detailed reference by myself of the work I have done tools used etc, a reference letter from my FAS rep (the person who overlooked my apprenticeship), a PLC cert which I recieved at night on a part time course.

Should I get every single page I'm sending in stanmped as a certified true copy? , or which ones?

Also is there anything else I should send in?

Many thinks in advance

Mick
Hi Mick,
Yeah, full time training. Your apprenticeship is a combination of on site and off site (college) training.
I the TRA some time ago regarding experience required and they stated 4 year apprenticeship OR 7 years experience. They made no mention of subsequent work experience after completing an apprenticeship.
Don't send any original documents. Photocopy every document you are intending to submit and get them certified as true copies of the originals.
Regards Derren