Stage Hypnosis

Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Honest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Stage Hypnosis

Originally Posted by lobby lou
good way of thinking xxx.....is it a local ??????.....
Of course....

I have learnt a lot of lessons though. No one walks over me now. I trust no one - which is sad in a way, but it means I ask a lot of questions and do a lot of research before taking any action with anyone on anything. It works.

Still, if anyone starts to piss me off, I can get Jason to Hypnotise them. lol
Old Oct 7th 2008, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all
Default Re: Stage Hypnosis

LOLXXX

i know how u feel ...i love the other side and sooo happy with our house ...but dont really trust them .....bit like the ex pat community here ...they are very false and very 2 faced .....but while my dh gets pop star wages...for p/t hours we are happyxxxgood luck with it all and hope it eventually sorts out ....