Stage Hypnosis

Old Oct 3rd 2008, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

jasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nice
Default Stage Hypnosis

Hi all, I'm here to pick your minds.Thinking about a move to Cyprus and i'm curious to know do you have many stage hypnosis shows in the algarve? Also what are the best entertainment venues for me to approach and whats the winter opportunities for an entertainer the likes of me.
Regards Jason
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:56 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stage Hypnosis

Originally Posted by jasonthehypnotist
Hi all, I'm here to pick your minds.Thinking about a move to Cyprus and i'm curious to know do you have many stage hypnosis shows in the algarve? Also what are the best entertainment venues for me to approach and whats the winter opportunities for an entertainer the likes of me.
Regards Jason
Has Cyprus got an algarve?
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

think it would be a non starter xxx
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Honest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of light

There's loads. You only have to walk up the strip in Protaras to see them.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

maybe u could pay one to trick somebody in to buyin ure house lol xxxxxtj
Old Oct 6th 2008, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Honest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lobby lou
maybe u could pay one to trick somebody in to buyin ure house lol xxxxxtj

You made me laugh soooo much.

Not a bad idea though
Old Oct 6th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

at least u laughed xx bet u havent done that about it b4 lol xx
Old Oct 6th 2008, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

at least u laughed xx bet u havent done that about it b4 lol xx
Nope I haven't lobby. Thanks. Made a boring Monday afternoon not so boring!!
Old Oct 6th 2008, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

thats ok xxx anytime whats teh weather doin there????its still in the 40's here and my ac is playing up !!!!!xxx:curse:
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

thats ok xxx anytime whats teh weather doin there????its still in the 40's here and my ac is playing up !!!!!xxx:curse:
Its cooling down. About 30 everyday now. Nice breezes though, haven't used ac in a long while.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

thats what i miss the breeze and the rain .....we r lucky if we get 4 days a year here....and no water shortage ever here lol xxx
humidity is a killer can get too 90%
Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

thats what i miss the breeze and the rain .....we r lucky if we get 4 days a year here....and no water shortage ever here lol xxx
humidity is a killer can get too 90%
Its rained a little, but not near enough, but because we have had a little rain the locals think that they can use more water to wash down their patios.
Honestly, no sense at all!!

I'll get plenty of the wet stuff once back in N.I. Can't wait!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

they do make u laugh bless them !!!!....when do u hope to go home ???any nearer ???u must be having a total nightmare xxx keep smilin
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

they do make u laugh bless them !!!!....when do u hope to go home ???any nearer ???u must be having a total nightmare xxx keep smilin
We're going back hopefully next June/July, house sold or not.

Just gotta start from scratch, which is very scary given the worlds financial situation.

Our problem is that owner of the other part of our plot won't sign the permission papers because of money owed on a path. We will gladly give her the money after our house is sold - we really don't care at this point in time, but she doesn't think its very fair, she wants the money from the builder. Builder says he paid her and so it goes on.

I'm still smiling cos I know no matter what happens I'll be going home. At best, we'll have a wad of cash in our pocket to use as a deposit, as worst, we'll rent somewhere nice and have a cracking holiday home!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

good way of thinking xxx.....is it a local ??????.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.