Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

Property Developers

Property Developers

Old Feb 3rd 2012, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

james1966 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property Developers

I have a friend, who's mother is selling a large property in Cyprus. She says it would be ideal for development;flats, shops etc as it is on a very large plot. I don't have any more info at the moment, but as I get it I will update thread.

Would there be any interest from property developers at this time?
Old Feb 5th 2012, 8:47 am
Just Joined

ogaya will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Property Developers

Hi

most of the property developers are really strugling at the moment. Your best bet is probably to form a joint venture to develop the land with a developer.

I set up the project minthis hills (google it) for pafilia. It was a joint venture with the landowners who basically took a cut of the profits.

I recently did a simmilar deal with another client of mine but unfortunately for one reason or another they did not want to proceed.

If I can help at all let me know as I am a registered architect in both the UK and Cyprus.

Regards

Jon
Old Feb 11th 2012, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

james1966 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Property Developers

Originally Posted by ogaya
Hi

most of the property developers are really strugling at the moment. Your best bet is probably to form a joint venture to develop the land with a developer.

I set up the project minthis hills (google it) for pafilia. It was a joint venture with the landowners who basically took a cut of the profits.

I recently did a simmilar deal with another client of mine but unfortunately for one reason or another they did not want to proceed.

If I can help at all let me know as I am a registered architect in both the UK and Cyprus.

Regards

Jon
I've got information on plot, can you send me your email address and I'll forward it to you