hi

Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:53 am
Just Joined

xxshowmanxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi

i am 19 currently doing my nvq3 in engineering and was interested if there is much of a call for maintainence enginners in northern cyprus also my dad is a retired firefighter and is interested in opening a business in the north he is on a pension so he can sustain himself i would be grateful for any help you could give me
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

yummymummy150 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hi

Originally Posted by xxshowmanxx
i am 19 currently doing my nvq3 in engineering and was interested if there is much of a call for maintainence enginners in northern cyprus also my dad is a retired firefighter and is interested in opening a business in the north he is on a pension so he can sustain himself i would be grateful for any help you could give me
Hi Sorry dont know much about North only that it is not eu so may be harder to start up . and work.I think you should search more on the on going problems in the north also the infastucter is not good .
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

mabisfab77 is an unknown quantity at this point

you may also have the grief of finding out the land or property you buy does not belong to who is selling it and maybe next year some greek/cypriot or turkish/cypriot may come to reclaim his/her land/property i advise stay in the south
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

yummymummy150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mabisfab77
you may also have the grief of finding out the land or property you buy does not belong to who is selling it and maybe next year some greek/cypriot or turkish/cypriot may come to reclaim his/her land/property i advise stay in the south
I agree thats why i told him to search more and he would have found that out , but yes stick to the south ,Dont forget the north has some nice beaches,go for the day but live in south.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

xxshowmanxx is an unknown quantity at this point

the thing with the south it is part of the eu which my dad and i are trying to get out of we are hoping to set up a business we lived there when i was 5 for 18 months but quite a while ago
Old May 13th 2008, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

mabisfab77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xxshowmanxx
the thing with the south it is part of the eu which my dad and i are trying to get out of we are hoping to set up a business we lived there when i was 5 for 18 months but quite a while ago
Well Turkey will join soon so even if you are in the north you will be in the EU the north is uneven ground you better to go mainland turkey if you want safe ground to start life without threat of land being taken from you