UK Visa for Cnd Husband?

Old Mar 28th 2009, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Southern Ontario(house is SOLD on our way back to UK/aug 09)
dewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud of
Default UK Visa for Cnd Husband?

OK, so we are at the point where we are about to put the house on the market Then the next step hubbys visa...we have been married 8 1/2 yrs now. he CND, i'm british.

Not sure on the time line of husbands visa? as not sure how long it will take to sell up. Has anyone applied for one recently...any problems?

It is the ILR? or a spousal visa? are they the same?

How long does it take to get?

HOw long is the Visa good for?

Can someone show me which link is the one i will use?
canada in britain, shows visas but then there isn't a form? My head is spinning right now....

Is there a uk site to apply for him?

thanks in advance
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:20 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Visa for Cnd Husband?

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk

He will get a limited spouse visa, but as you have been married 4+ years he should be apply to apply for ILR immediately once he passes the Life in the UK Test.