UK - Spouse Settlement Visa- Financial Requirements

Old May 12th 2018, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

AnAsianWife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK - Spouse Settlement Visa- Financial Requirements

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, anyone can advice me about financial requirements?
We're both working in Middle East. My husband resigned and decided to go back to UK in June 2018, we are applying for my spouse visa.
We have around 30,000 pound savings plus we can get end of service around 20,000 pounds total but we cannot use this as we read in the requirements that the money is about 6 months in the bank.
My husband will go back first to UK to find a new job to sponsor me and we will use (Category A: With current employer for 6 months or more – overseas sponsor returning to the UK)? Or he need to wait after 6 months working their before we can apply my spouse visa?

Anyone can help me???
Thank you in advance
Old May 15th 2018, 6:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK - Spouse Settlement Visa- Financial Requirements

I've moved you to the MB forum. Should get plenty of info here.
Old May 15th 2018, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnAsianWife
Hi All,

My husband will go back first to UK to find a new job to sponsor me and we will use (Category A: With current employer for 6 months or more – overseas sponsor returning to the UK)? Or he need to wait after 6 months working their before we can apply my spouse visa?

Anyone can help me???
Thank you in advance

If I read the above correctly, your husband will return to the UK to find a job. In this situation, your husband will work in that new job for 6 months before applying for the spouse visa under the following category:

5.1. Category A: With current employer for 6 months or more – person residing in the UK

In addition, if once in employment in the UK earning 18,600 GBP, if he has earned 18,600 GBP in previous 12 months in his overseas employment, he could be eligible to apply for spouse visa under:

5.3. Category B: Less than 6 months with current employer or variable income – person residing in the UK
Old May 16th 2018, 5:54 am
Just Joined

Thanks you for the advice Sandiegogirl
Old Jul 18th 2018, 11:47 am
Just Joined

Another question hope somebody can answer me.
I'm about to apply a Spouse visa, my husband already found job in UK from middle.
What documents from previous company should we attach to our application? Below is the list
1. Contract from previous company (he's working 6 years)
2. Company certification stating the date he start and end
3. Payslip
4. We will attached also the new job offer

Please advice me, thanks for the help
Old Jul 18th 2018, 12:23 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Another question hope somebody can answer me.
I'm about to apply a Spouse visa, my husband already found job in UK from middle.
What documents from previous company should we attach to our application? Below is the list
1. Contract from previous company (he's working 6 years)
2. Company certification stating the date he start and end
3. Payslip
4. We will attached also the new job offer

Please advice me, thanks for the help
Six months of payslips with six months of corresponding bank statements showing the salary payments entering his bank account.

More information can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigrat...ified-evidence
Old Jul 18th 2018, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

BritInParis thank you for the reply, my husband already closed the bank in middle east as he moved back to UK to find new job.
Is this possible to attached the payslip and contract previously?
Old Jul 18th 2018, 1:03 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

BritInParis thank you for the reply, my husband already closed the bank in middle east as he moved back to UK to find new job.
Is this possible to attached the payslip and contract previously?
He'll need the corresponding bank statements.
Old Jul 18th 2018, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

We have a joint account in UK bank is this possible to attach? Thank you so much for the help
Old Jul 18th 2018, 1:10 pm

We have a joint account in UK bank is this possible to attach? Thank you so much for the help
That would not be any use unless his salary has been paid into that account.
Old Jul 18th 2018, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

Omg so it means their is possibility that once we apply it will be refuse as he don't have a bank statement from previous company?
Old Jul 18th 2018, 1:14 pm

Omg so it means their is possibility that once we apply it will be refuse as he don't have a bank statement from previous company?
Unless you can produce the bank statements that show that your husband's salary as shown on his payslips was paid into his bank account then you won't be able to use that income to meet the financial requirements.
Old Jul 18th 2018, 1:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't he get bank statements? Even if the account is closed, he should still be able to get bank statements if he doesn't already have them (for future ref: make sure he always keeps them!).
Old Jul 18th 2018, 1:20 pm
Just Joined

thank you for the reply BritInParis we will try to request in the bank
Old Jul 18th 2018, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

thank you christmasoompa we will try to request from the bank

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.