UK Dual Citizen Entering UK on US Passport

Old Jun 22nd 2014, 11:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Dual Citizen Entering UK on US Passport

Originally Posted by windsong
Thank you very much.
To complain to Sue click on the link below.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/priva...?do=newpm&u=11

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 22nd 2014 at 11:52 pm. Reason: Typo
Old Jun 24th 2014, 4:16 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: UK Dual Citizen Entering UK on US Passport

Originally Posted by windsong
I have received MANY private messages from people who completely understand my concerns and who are also disgusted at the lack of manners and class on BE. They don't want to post in the various threads because they are afraid of snide remarks!

To add some weight to this, having read and caught up with some of the threads and posts.

I am with Pollyana on this one.

Please forward those PMs to myself or Pollyana as BE Supermods & both mods of this forum. Sue is BE admin as Pollyana states . Please be aware that Sue of BE admin will keep us moderators in the loop, so we are all on the same page.

It is no good other posters PMing to you if they have issues. I really am not sure why another poster would do that. They should be hitting the report button, talking to the moderators or putting those they don't like to post with on ignore.

From what I can read, some posters are expressing frustration and a loss of patience with your not acknowledging the help and advice you have received to your many queries . When you continue to post with the exact same concerns & worries despite having receiving definitive answers and responses several times , it seems to others that you have completely ignored their efforts & that in itself could seem a little lacking in grace and good manners couldn't it .

This is just my observation of course having reviewed posts and responses.

I realise Windsong are probably just expressing your own acute anxieties about the move but also try to understand that to others looking in , when they see the same queries and concerns all over again & their previous helpful responses ignored , then that can become very exasperated & they are entitled to express their thoughts on that , as you are entitled to express yours. That does not make them ill-mannered or lacking in 'class' whatever that means.

I am closing this thread as it would very much seem that the OP has been answered comprehensively.

Thanks