Super quick priority processing - Spouse visa

Old Feb 12th 2016, 8:37 am
Just Joined

kelmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Super quick priority processing - Spouse visa

Hi all!
I submitted all my documents at the VFS office here in Brisbane at my appointment on the 10th February and today received my email saying a decision had been made.
I paid for priority processing. Does this seem crazy quick for Manilla to have made a decision? I realise the decision has been made email can be for either an approval or rejection but from all your knowledge and experience, is the 2 days for a decision to be made a good or bad thing?
Any advice would be great! Cheers!!
Kel
Old Feb 12th 2016, 9:18 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super quick priority processing - Spouse visa

Originally Posted by kelmac
Hi all!
I submitted all my documents at the VFS office here in Brisbane at my appointment on the 10th February and today received my email saying a decision had been made.
I paid for priority processing. Does this seem crazy quick for Manilla to have made a decision? I realise the decision has been made email can be for either an approval or rejection but from all your knowledge and experience, is the 2 days for a decision to be made a good or bad thing?
Any advice would be great! Cheers!!
Kel
I think it's quite common to receive such an email 2 days after submitting your application, I did (sent from Perth).

I'll give you the same answer I received when I asked a similar question on BE - no way of knowing the result from the processing time, you'll just have to wait until you get your letter. I know, easier said than done! Good luck

ps my visa was granted and I'm now living in the UK - and loving it.

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Feb 12th 2016 at 9:23 am.
Old Feb 12th 2016, 9:25 am
Just Joined

kelmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Super quick priority processing - Spouse visa

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I think it's quite common to receive such an email 2 days after submitting your application, I did (sent from Perth).

I'll give you the same answer I received when I asked a similar question on BE - no way of knowing the result from the processing time, you'll just have to wait until you get your letter. I know, easier said than done! Good luck
Hi spouse of scouse!
Thanks, that's great to know that its not overly weird to see it processed so quickly. Now I just have to sit back and wait! Which is absolutely not my strong point!!! 😂
By the way, I see you are from the Wirral! What a great part of the world! I just spent the last few weeks in Liverpool with my hubby before he moved to Sheffield for work.
Cheers!
Kel