Spouse VISA - Self Employment

Old Oct 24th 2017, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visitor Visa - Self employed

You can apply for a visitor visa for your wife, but you she will have to show
very strong ties to her home country to ensure she will not overstay in the UK.

She will HAVE to return to her home country to make the spouse settlement visa application. She cannot apply from the UK
Old Oct 24th 2017, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

kuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much for your quick response SanDiegogirl.

Is there any specific issues that I might across when she applies for the visitor visa because she is not employed in her home country and what's the best option to show that she has strong ties...
Old Oct 24th 2017, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by psub
Thank you very much for your quick response SanDiegogirl.

Is there any specific issues that I might across when she applies for the visitor visa because she is not employed in her home country and what's the best option to show that she has strong ties...

No employment ? big red flag..... property ownership? tenancy/rental agreement, business commitments, family commitments

Having employment is an important factor to show strong ties, so you are going to have to show other evidence that she is going to return to her home country; and with her husband living in the UK, that's a strong indication she might not return.
Old Oct 24th 2017, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

Thank you very much for your quick response much appreciated.

Yeah I am really worried and confused now but if she can get an employment immediately in her home country and then applies for a visitor visa will they check the duration of the employment that she was in the company ..

If they are not going to really consider on how long she was in the employment then she can manage to get an employment immediately.

Please advise
Old Oct 24th 2017, 8:54 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you waiting to apply for a spouse visa for your wife?
Old Oct 24th 2017, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

Hello,

I am director of ltd company and I didn't had any trading during my recent company tax year but still I managed to withdraw a salary and dividend from my ltd to meet the 18600 threshold but I am unsure that if I am not trading currently will lead to a my wife settlement visa refusal..for that reason I am confused on which one to go..
Old Oct 24th 2017, 9:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You posted your concerns regarding your non trading company under another name , not psub ......
Old Oct 24th 2017, 10:21 pm
Just Joined

Hey it was me since I used my new login just to make sure that the issue is to do with change of my mind to go for a spouse Visitor visa and not to confuse people around in the same post that why I did raised it as a new post...
Old Oct 24th 2017, 11:39 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey it was me since I used my new login just to make sure that the issue is to do with change of my mind to go for a spouse Visitor visa and not to confuse people around in the same post that why I did raised it as a new post...
But why would you create a new login? Instead of just a new topic?

Weird.
Old Oct 25th 2017, 1:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I can quite see your reasoning however that is not OK per the site rules.
Tiz one log-in only. I will merge the accounts for you using your original username kuts

Thanks
Old Oct 25th 2017, 1:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kuts
..... but then it leads people to wonder why you are not going down the self employment route, why you are waiting? Is there something that we should be aware of before we give suggestions?

Much better to keep all your questions in one thread.
Old Oct 25th 2017, 1:46 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
..... but then it leads people to wonder why you are not going down the self employment route, why you are waiting? Is there something that we should be aware of before we give suggestions?

Much better to keep all your questions in one thread.
I will merge the threads to save confusion .

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 25th 2017 at 1:49 am.