Spouse Visa Rejected but All Documents Provided

Old Jul 31st 2018, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa Rejected but All Documents Provided

Originally Posted by greenwells
Wednesday 25th morning my solicitor contacted the home office and informed them of my case.
In the afternoon of the same day my wife gets an email explaining that it was a scanning error and she should submit her passport to the Visa Application Centre.

Thursday 26th morning my wife submitted her visa and now we are awaiting anxiously to see what happens.
Congrats! Was your documents scanned at VFS or sent by courier to Sheffield ?
Please let me the details of your solicitor lol
my solicitors letter didn’t do anything for me.
Old Aug 2nd 2018, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

greenwells is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi anxiouslyanxiousi
I collected all documents here in uk and sent special delivery to Sheffield. after about a month then Sheffield scanned them and posted them to me
Old Aug 2nd 2018, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

Hi Timcypher
I prepared the initial application without a solicitor.

I engaged the solicitor to deal with the rejection.
Old Aug 2nd 2018, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute

Hi anxiouslyanxiousi
I collected all documents here in uk and sent special delivery to Sheffield. after about a month then Sheffield scanned them and posted them to me
oh ok. Thanks for the reply. Could you please give me the details of your solicitors?

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Aug 2nd 2018 at 10:42 am.
Old Aug 9th 2018, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Update: still waiting for the visa, my wife submitted her passport two weeks ago.

@anxiouslyanxious I am not giving out the solicitors name before I know they can deliver a result. We will have to reapply if this turns out to be a scam.
Old Aug 17th 2018, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Today my wife finally collected her uk vignette for UK entry, this process has been so horrible we are both glad it is finally over.

It is entirely possible that sheffield can have a scanning error and miss some documents. If Sheffield do have a scanning error they will reject your application and tell you that some documents were missing when you know they were provided. When you receive this rejection you only have 2 choices
1) appeal which costs thousands of pounds and takes 10 months
2) reapply for £1000 plus solicitors fee of £1500 to help prepare the application

However I found a 3rd option by using a solictor based in London who used to work as an Entry Clearance Manager. He has connections in Sheffield and can get your case reviewed like he did for mine. Total cost for me was £275 and a wait of 3 weeks. It totally sounds like a scam but I assure you this guy is a registered OISC solicitor and shows his experience in his linkedin and website.

If you search around on linkedin you can find him. Is it OK to just post his details on here so I do not have people PM'ing me?

Good luck to all,
Old Aug 17th 2018, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Today my wife finally collected her uk vignette for UK entry, this process has been so horrible we are both glad it is finally over.

It is entirely possible that sheffield can have a scanning error and miss some documents. If Sheffield do have a scanning error they will reject your application and tell you that some documents were missing when you know they were provided. When you receive this rejection you only have 2 choices
2) reapply for £1000 plus solicitors fee of £1500 to help prepare the application

However I found a 3rd option by using a solictor based in London who used to work as an Entry Clearance Manager. He has connections in Sheffield and can get your case reviewed like he did for mine. Total cost for me was £275 and a wait of 3 weeks. It totally sounds like a scam but I assure you this guy is a registered OISC solicitor and shows his experience in his linkedin and website.

If you search around on linkedin you can find him. Is it OK to just post his details on here so I do not have people PM'ing me?

Good luck to all,
Hello, Happy for you that you finally received the good news. I’m reapplying but I would appreciate if you could give the solicitors details if I need assistance. Again congratulations on your visa!
Old Aug 17th 2018, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

Dannigao is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to all,
Congratulation for your reunion at first!

And yes I really need the solicitor’s help. Would you please send his contact information to me? I have sent you a private message.

I really appreciate your kindly help.
Old Aug 20th 2018, 12:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

@anxiouslyanxious I am not giving out the solicitors name before I know they can deliver a result. We will have to reapply if this turns out to be a scam.
Indeed. Very wise.

This sounds a bit odd

Is it OK to just post his details on here so I do not have people PM'ing me?
I would prefer not please.
Old Nov 10th 2018, 12:22 pm
jxm
Just Joined

jxm is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to all,
hi please could you provide solicitors details. I'm in a similar situation.
Old Nov 10th 2018, 12:32 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, but for a solicitor to claim that he uses 'connections' in the Home Office to get a refusal reviewed is just plain bollocks. If an applicant has been given the right of appeal, they can do it themselves - they can use a solicitor to help write the appeal, but whether or not the appeal is successful is based entirely on the circumstances of the case and has nothing to do with so called 'connections'.

I would be very wary of the ethics of a solicitor who claims otherwise.
Old Nov 10th 2018, 12:46 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jxm
hi please could you provide solicitors details. I'm in a similar situation.
With respect, your situation is totally different. Your refusal was not the result of a scanning error, your application was refused on the basis of insufficient evidence.

Re your payslips - you've said that you submitted 6 months worth. You applied at the end of March before you'd received your March payslip - what date was on the latest pay slip you sent? If that date was more than 28 days before the date you submitted your application, then the refusal was correct and an appeal would not succeed.
Old Nov 11th 2018, 2:05 pm
jxm
Just Joined

jxm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
With respect, your situation is totally different. Your refusal was not the result of a scanning error, your application was refused on the basis of insufficient evidence.

Re your payslips - you've said that you submitted 6 months worth. You applied at the end of March before you'd received your March payslip - what date was on the latest pay slip you sent? If that date was more than 28 days before the date you submitted your application, then the refusal was correct and an appeal would not succeed.
I submitted March pay slip as we get pay slip before the pay in the account.
I received my pay in bank on 30th March but I submitted the bank statement up to 21st March as the biometric was on 27th March and we could not produce bank statement up to 30th March as we sent the document to Sheffield before 30th March.

My question is if home office request for documents in the email and 5 mins later they send another email to disregard the email they sent earlier in which they asked for documents. That's why we didn't send them documents. Two weeks later they refuse visa for not providing documents they asked in the email. Can I not ask them if they requested documents and then later asking us to disregard the email and then refuse the visa . I don't understand how can they do that. Is this an administrative error on their end or What?? I
Old Jan 16th 2019, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

uddin0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi greenwell, I got the same refusal as you.

"You do not meet the eligibility financial requirement of paragraphs E-ECP 3.1 to 3.4.
"you have provided payslips for april, may and july 2018 from your sponsors employment with XXX and therefore do not meet the requirement as above.
Furthermore, the employment letters from Job 1 and Job 2 show your sponsors annual income is £9771 and £8143. I am not satisfied that this employment shows you meet the £18600 threshold"

We did provide all payslips from april to sept 2018.
and we did meet the financial requirement under

category B: 2 jobs
Category D: cash savings combing with category B to make up the shortfall.

I have email complaint to home office, also contacted Mp, but however i got no reply from any of them..i feel hopeless, this was our 2nd application.
We made an appeal.
any help?