Spouse visa employment outside the UK no payslips

Old Sep 15th 2018, 1:39 am
Just Joined

Teetim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa employment outside the UK no payslips

I don't know if anyone can help me as I seem to be in a rare situation.
I work abroad and I applied for a spouse visa for my husband. I had everything that was required for the application apart from payslips as my employer abroad does NOT give us payslips. I got a letter from my employer to that effect stating that they don't issue payslips but pay my salary directly into my UK bank account.
My application was refused and from what I can gather it is because I did not submit payslips from my job abroad. I have a job offer in the UK which meets the financial threshold and everything else was adhered to.
Can anyone advice on what to do as it isn't my fault that my employer abroad does NOT give us payslips. I am finding it difficult to attach the picture of the refusal letter. Can you please tell me what we may be able to do in terms of appealing or reapplying. If you have any questions, I will be happy to reply asap.
Thanks
Old Sep 15th 2018, 1:47 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa employment outside the UK no payslips

So you work abroad, but are paid directly into your UK bank account and your employer doesn’t give you payslips? Did you provide your UK bank statements? Where do you pay tax?
Old Sep 15th 2018, 1:56 am
Just Joined

Teetim is an unknown quantity at this point

I provided a years worth of bank statements highlighting where the payments were made by my employer. I do not pay tax as I have lived abroad for 6 years and haven't been resident in the UK during that period.
Old Sep 15th 2018, 2:31 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teetim
I provided a years worth of bank statements highlighting where the payments were made by my employer. I do not pay tax as I have lived abroad for 6 years and haven't been resident in the UK during that period.
So you don’t pay taxes in the country in which you’ve been living?
Old Sep 17th 2018, 5:03 am
Just Joined

maamsir is an unknown quantity at this point

My situation is somewhat similar, i don't have payslips that correspond with the amounts in my bank because the company i work for delays my salary, misses payments and/or pays me amounts in cash, that said when i send my application i will send what i do have with a letter from when company explaining why it is like this. i also don't pay tax as i live in the U.A.E.
The money that has been paid into my account still exceeds the minimum requirement and the offer i have in the U.K also exceeds requirements.
the sole reason for us moving to the UK is the situation with the delays in my salary payment, id hate for it to be declined due to the issues that are causing us to want to leave in the first place.