Spouse Visa Application questions

Old Jul 10th 2017, 11:19 pm
Just Joined

NSQ786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa Application questions

Hi all,

I hope that i am posting in the right place.

I have been working for 9 months. In March, i got a payrise which meant that i met the financial requirement for my husbands visa (Pakistan). However, i still have around 8 weeks before i can get my 6th payslip so ive started preparations. There are so many questions running through my mind, if anyone could help me that would be great!

Confused about:
1. Pakistan visa applications are sent off by the sponsor in the uk, so i was quite confused on who completes the online application form, can the sponsor fill this in on behalf of the foreign applicant? Does this have to me registered on my emaill adress or my husbands?
2. How do i get the personal details declaration part signed by the applicant when they are in a different country?
3. Do I, the sponsor, require the applicants original passport when sending documents to sheffield?
4. A question in the form, 'how do we intend to live in the uk together', how do i answer this?

If anyone could please help me out, i would be very very very grateful.

Thank you in advance.
Old Jul 11th 2017, 12:05 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Spouse Visa Application questions

Originally Posted by NSQ786
Hi all,

I hope that i am posting in the right place.

I have been working for 9 months. In March, i got a payrise which meant that i met the financial requirement for my husbands visa (Pakistan). However, i still have around 8 weeks before i can get my 6th payslip so ive started preparations. There are so many questions running through my mind, if anyone could help me that would be great!

Confused about:
1. Pakistan visa applications are sent off by the sponsor in the uk, so i was quite confused on who completes the online application form, can the sponsor fill this in on behalf of the foreign applicant? Does this have to me registered on my emaill adress or my husbands?
2. How do i get the personal details declaration part signed by the applicant when they are in a different country?
3. Do I, the sponsor, require the applicants original passport when sending documents to sheffield?
4. A question in the form, 'how do we intend to live in the uk together', how do i answer this?

If anyone could please help me out, i would be very very very grateful.

Thank you in advance.
Do you mean for him to live with you in the UK please ? This is currently in the New Zealand forum.

Thanks
Old Jul 11th 2017, 6:31 pm
Just Joined

NSQ786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
Do you mean for him to live with you in the UK please ? This is currently in the New Zealand forum.

Thanks
Yes, thats correct. So sorry - totally new on this website, would you be able to direct me to the right forum please? Thank you Bevs
Old Jul 11th 2017, 10:24 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by NSQ786
Yes, thats correct. So sorry - totally new on this website, would you be able to direct me to the right forum please? Thank you Bevs
I will move it for you.
Old Jul 11th 2017, 10:31 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Main thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz...-preps-899460/