Spouse Visa 2018

Old Jun 18th 2018, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

Becon7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse Visa 2018

Does anyone known if the appendix 2 and personal details form is date sensitive like the employment letter and bank statements .

regards
Old Jun 20th 2018, 12:42 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Becon7
Hi, hope things are going well for everyone. I hope some one can guide me (uk citizen) I have printed off the vaf4a appendix 2 form and sent it too my wife in india to hand write (as I understand it has to be hand written)?? Is th is the correct method?

Also it says on the form too fill in the personal details form 32 pages, does this have to be hand written by my wife or me??

many thanks
Does anyone known if the appendix 2 and personal details form is date sensitive like the employment letter and bank statements .

regards
Unless you are applying from North Korea you don't complete the paper Form VAF4A; you apply using the online version instead. It only becomes 'live' once you submit it. There's no date or signature required on Appendix 2 so it doesn't matter who completes it or when providing all the information is accurate.
Old Jan 24th 2019, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Spouse Visa approved 2018 but expired 2019

Hi can any one help. I applied for my wife's visa here in the UK, she is from India.
my wife's visa was approved on 06/11/18 but due to late postal service she received her passport on 20/01/19 with her visa but the expiry date was 06/12/18. What can we due. She can't travel now. We are confused.

Regards
Old Jan 24th 2019, 10:35 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa approved 2018 but expired 2019

Hi can any one help. I applied for my wife's visa here in the UK, she is from India.
my wife's visa was approved on 06/11/18 but due to late postal service she received her passport on 20/01/19 with her visa but the expiry date was 06/12/18. What can we due. She can't travel now. We are confused.

Regards
Presuming she is in India she’ll need to apply for a Transfer of Conditions to get a new 30 day vignette to travel to the UK. If her previous vignette expired before she received her passport back then you can try to complain in order to receive a fresh vignette gratis.
Old Mar 29th 2019, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

Hi I've tried complaining to the home office, all they said is they will contact me. Still waiting for their response .

Regards