Registering minor children and Naturalization..

Old Dec 20th 2016, 10:15 am
Just Joined

HasA62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Registering minor children and Naturalization..

hi,
I am now in a position to apply for wife naturalization. I have got confused when reading guidance. Details of our status ;

I got ILR in 2011. . Then wife and 02 children born outside uk joined me in 2011 and all got ILR.

So we are all have ILR and have been living in the UK 05 years and 13 days when I am posting this. Children are 16 and 17 years now. Also have a child age 03 years born in UK .

Now wife and children need to apply for Naturalization. I can use AN form for wife and MN1 forms to children .

I need to know and make sure ,as Husband not yet been naturalized as a British Citizen and If wife and children having ILR applied , will there be any chance children will be refused at the discretion of CW?

Should one of parents be a BC ? or ILR only enough to meet the criteria. Please explain kindly..
Old Dec 20th 2016, 10:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registering minor children and Naturalization..

Welcome to BE

As the Welcome Inn is purely for new members to introduce themselves...I have moved your thread over to the UK Immigratiom forum.
Old Dec 20th 2016, 10:42 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Did you receive Indefinite Leave to Remain in 2011 or just Leave to Remain?
Old Dec 21st 2016, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

HasA62 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Did you receive Indefinite Leave to Remain in 2011 or just Leave to Remain?
yes ILR ( Indefinite leave to Remain). We all, wife , 2 sons , myself have ILR.
Now need to register children too. As I dig into Guidance of ukvi, I found that ;

if BOTH PARENTS holds ILR and their child born outside UK and one parent is applying to naturalise then the children can be apply along with that parent to register as BC. The condition is children must hold ILR too.

I can use AN for wife and MN1 ( 2 forms ) for sons aged 16 and 17 years who born outside UK..

please correct me if I am wrong..