problem with pay slip

Old Mar 10th 2018, 3:04 am
Just Joined

Bigmoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default problem with pay slip

hi
i have small problem with my pay slip, my appointment is monday and pay slip didint came yet i only have electronic copy of my pay slip is that ok ?
5 of my pay slips are original but my last pay slip didint arrive in time so the head office sent me a copy of my pay slip today and i also have letter from the area manager confirming that the pay slip authentic , the letter is in black and white it has the company logo and adresse and its signed by the area manager . is that ok if its in black and white?
thank u very much for the all the help
Old Mar 10th 2018, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: problem with pay slip

Appointment for what?
Old Mar 10th 2018, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

Bigmoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Flr m
Old Mar 30th 2018, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

markgrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bigmoe
hi
i have small problem with my pay slip, my appointment is monday and pay slip didint came yet i only have electronic copy of my pay slip is that ok ?
5 of my pay slips are original but my last pay slip didint arrive in time so the head office sent me a copy of my pay slip today and i also have letter from the area manager confirming that the pay slip authentic , the letter is in black and white it has the company logo and adresse and its signed by the area manager . is that ok if its in black and white?
thank u very much for the all the help
hello mate im currently going through this similar issue , about 4 of my weekly payslips were lost in the post so request for hr to resend but the replacements were not printing on the usual payslip type paper they were just printed on plain paper , so just wanted to ask you if you're printed payslips were accepted by the home office