Priority service - why taking so long

Old Sep 27th 2016, 2:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Priority service - why taking so long

Originally Posted by mfix7em2
So after 15 working days the scumbags eventually sent us an email saying they've received it and it will be put top of the pile

How long do they usually take to consider? my wife is supposed to start work in London on Monday
The problem with priority service in any area is that the more people subscribe toit, the slower it gets, as BiP said earlier. So eventually they have to introduce an even more expensive priority-plus service and so on. It doesn't guarantee instant serive, just faster than standard.

And they aren't scumbags, they are immigration staff doing their job, and wishing sometimes people would appreciate what they do instead of constantly condemning them!
Old Sep 27th 2016, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

DernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond repute

So after 15 working days the scumbags eventually sent us an email saying they've received it and it will be put top of the pile

How long do they usually take to consider? my wife is supposed to start work in London on Monday
Well, she probably won't be starting, the reason being that you didn't research the timetable very well in advance. And your attitude could do with some improvement into the bargain.
Old Sep 27th 2016, 3:21 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Ths attitude towards the border and immigration people will not endear you to them, amny of them read posts on here, so be careful what you say, and going in with that attirude is very likely to lead to a very careful examination of your credentials and any luggage, which my mean what is normally a 30 min job taking several hours.
Old Sep 27th 2016, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

If you had taken the time to read my earlier post, the current average priority application is taking 26 working days from time of receipt of documents.
Old Sep 27th 2016, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

Am I missing something? They are Scumbags because you didn't take advice and booked flights without receiving the Visa. Interesting.
Old Sep 28th 2016, 1:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously? Honestly, if I were a Case Officer and was reading this as many of them do, I'd stick your application to the bottom of the pile. As for your wife arranging employment start dates/flights etc BEFORE she has approval is beyond stupid and she deserves all the delays that may come her way.
Old Sep 30th 2016, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Seriously? Honestly, if I were a Case Officer and was reading this as many of them do, I'd stick your application to the bottom of the pile. As for your wife arranging employment start dates/flights etc BEFORE she has approval is beyond stupid and she deserves all the delays that may come her way.

I don't think he's even a sheffield supporter...lolol so under the pile you go.. Eddy your next...wahoo..

I see my Homie is here missed you BIP and thanks for you help on my path in trying to help me get a passport through my grandfather.but my application is in and waiting wahoo Sorry Moneypenny for the (hijack)