Presenting Photographs

Old Mar 14th 2017, 11:54 am
Just Joined

morris1773 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Presenting Photographs

For my wife's spousal visa,I have a photographs of our relationship and some of my parent's house where we will stay. I am going to get them developed and stick them on plain white A4 paper. Should I annotate them with the date and details of where the picture was taken and who is in the picture? Or will the photos by themselves be sufficient?
Old Mar 14th 2017, 2:37 pm
Work the problem

Marty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Presenting Photographs

Originally Posted by morris1773
For my wife's spousal visa,I have a photographs of our relationship and some of my parent's house where we will stay. I am going to get them developed and stick them on plain white A4 paper. Should I annotate them with the date and details of where the picture was taken and who is in the picture? Or will the photos by themselves be sufficient?
Name and date all photos on the back.

Include photos from the wedding and major life events (birthdays, Christmas etc.) if possible.

Photos taken with you, your spouse and their family members or friends will also help a lot too.

HTH
Old Mar 14th 2017, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

morris1773 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, so I shouldn't put them on paper, but have the photos loose?
Old Mar 14th 2017, 3:39 pm
Work the problem

Marty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond repute

you can tape one side of the photo a little so that it can be lifted up.

Or you can write the names, dates and locations on the paper next to each photograph.

So long as the photos are genuine and relevant to the application, I really don't think the ECO will care really.