PCC & TB test for Uk

Old Aug 11th 2018, 8:25 am
Just Joined

anzachar001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy PCC & TB test for Uk

Hi,

can tou help somebody for PPC & Tb test queues..

i am actually from india, and working in UAE from last 3 years. I would like to go uk in spouse visa. She is working as a nurse.

can anybody help me to go in right way of process. I don’t know from were i have to take the PCC and tb . Do i need to go back to inda for this???

kind regards
anoop v
Old Aug 11th 2018, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

Nora_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PCC & TB test for Uk

Originally Posted by anzachar001
Hi,

can tou help somebody for PPC & Tb test queues..

i am actually from india, and working in UAE from last 3 years. I would like to go uk in spouse visa. She is working as a nurse.

can anybody help me to go in right way of process. I don’t know from were i have to take the PCC and tb . Do i need to go back to inda for this???

kind regards
anoop v
I would assume you need the test done from the place of residence - where you will be applying for the visa. If you are applying from UAE then tests done in UAE, if applying from India, tests done there.
Old Aug 11th 2018, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

anzachar001 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will be applying the visa from uae. But i dont know PCC india is required or not. I am staying in UAE from last 3 years. So i assume UAE PCC is only required???

Really confused.
Old Aug 11th 2018, 8:04 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

UK spouse visas don’t require police certificates and if you have been living in the UAE for the last three years then you won’t need a TB test.