Payslips inaccessible

Old Jun 11th 2019, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

CoffeeAndRichTea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Payslips inaccessible

Hi there,

My partner and I are planning to apply for the Settlement-Marriage visa in late August, because that is when I would have acquired 6 months of payslips.

However, as of early July my current payslips will be inaccessible due to a change of payroll company.

First question is, is this going to affect anything? I can print them now as I still have access to them.

Secondly, is a basic print-off of payslips fine, or do these need to be mailed to me in a more official way by the payroll company? If I do this now then they won't be dated 28 days prior to the application.

If this is a problem, can the payroll company/my employer explain this situation in an official letter stating that these these payslips are genuine?

What are my options?

Thanks very much for your time.
Old Jun 11th 2019, 12:29 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Payslips inaccessible

Print them off now and do the same with the payslips from the new payroll company then get your employer to stamp them and include a line in their employer support letter confirming that they are genuine.
Old Jun 11th 2019, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

CoffeeAndRichTea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Payslips inaccessible

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Print them off now and do the same with the payslips from the new payroll company then get your employer to stamp them and include a line in their employer support letter confirming that they are genuine.
Thanks very much indeed.