Payslip issue

Old Jan 29th 2022, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hasanp2244 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Payslip issue

My wife has 6 payslips however its not 6 months worth it will be 5 months and 27 days do we have to wait for the 7th payslips or can we send it off. This is for spouse visa extension.
Old Jan 29th 2022, 9:56 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Payslip issue

Originally Posted by Hasanp2244
so my wife received her first payslip from her new position on the 30th of September how many payslips does she have to provide and what months for category A.
You need to learn some patience and not bump your own post to try and elicit a response. You've posted on a Saturday night and waited less than 4 hours.

You are not even in a position to apply yet so there is no urgency - and at a guess you can find the answer in other posts using the search function.

Old Jan 29th 2022, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Hasanp2244 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Payslip issue

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
You need to learn some patience and not bump your own post to try and elicit a response. You've posted on a Saturday night and waited less than 4 hours.

You are not even in a position to apply yet so there is no urgency - and at a guess you can find the answer in other posts using the search function.
Sorry i tried to edit didnt mean to bump it