Notice of Marriage

Old Jun 17th 2015, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Re: Notice of Marriage

Ty will do
Old Jun 17th 2015, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

To all the Mods and Forum Members who have helped me wheni had no clue, from where to start, I will take this advice and put it in my knowledge base (head). I am going into a realtionship which, is very dear to me, in terms of communication, understanding and Trust, which is the simple thngs we all want. to make a long story short, been married married 20 yrs dislked everything about it towards the end. I actually thought of going back to Bhutan, Nepal to practice budhism.. meditation enlightens my soul..as a human being to be humble and learn

ty...ty

Last edited by goins; Jun 17th 2015 at 10:32 pm.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 10:28 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goins
I am going into a relationship which, is very dear to me, in terms of communication, understanding and Trust, which is the simple things we all want. to make a long story short, been married married 20 yrs disliked everything about it towards the end. I actually thought of going back to Bhutan, Nepal to practice Buddhism..t me meditation enlightens my soul..as a human being to be humble and learn
after all the posts & dialogue, this last post of yours totally confused the heck out of me

Whatever it takes, good luck with wherever your journey takes you

Last edited by not2old; Jun 17th 2015 at 10:37 pm.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolol not2old, its before i met my mediate Fiance .. 18 mths ago how i felt
its all good.

Anyways, do i need my documents such as
1) My work letter (have it)
2) have money
3) have my 2 way ticket
4) passport isall good till 2013

Anything imore i need... please

Last edited by goins; Jun 17th 2015 at 10:39 pm.
Old Jun 18th 2015, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
They are on the lookout for sham marriages, there has been a lot of publicity in the last few days with one couple jailed and those that helped them as well. People genuinely getting married will not have a problem, most of the problem marriages involve people from the African countries.
TBF, it's not just the African countries who are the worst offenders, many are from Asian countries too.

Nazakat Ali caught in undercover sting arranging sham marriages jailed | Daily Mail Online

JAILED: Brains behind West Midlands sham marriage racket « Express & Star
Old Jun 19th 2015, 12:20 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goins
lolol not2old, its before i met my mediate Fiance .. 18 mths ago how i felt
its all good.

Anyways, do i need my documents such as
1) My work letter (have it)
2) have money
3) have my 2 way ticket
4) passport isall good till 2013

Anything imore i need... please
Has your passport has expired?

An invitation letter from your to be bride , stating you are coming to the UK for marriage & that you will be staying with her or her family

Letter should be dated, with an address & home as well as cell number. Letter should also state your intended arrival date & approx leave date
Old Jun 19th 2015, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

sorry my mistake 2023
Old Jun 19th 2015, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

taken care of the next question ..i have my visa..leaving Monday

the passposrt goes from Nove -2013 to Nov 2023
got all the letters
Well my visa has the dates on it, and going by the visa
But do have letter.

Last edited by goins; Jun 19th 2015 at 12:36 am.