Notice of Marriage

Old Jun 16th 2015, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Notice of Marriage

Notice of marriage

Anyone know if they split us up and ask question, HAs anyone gone through this, My first Marriage never happened like this, just wondering what types of questions ...Speaking to a friend over tea, they will askk crazy questions like tooth paste and parents nae (hers) her full namewhat she does.her address.. woow atleast i know that..her parents name my parents who i have never seen in 15-20 yrs they live i Asutralia.. to old to travel. Docs orders
Old Jun 16th 2015, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Notice of Marriage

Originally Posted by goins
Notice of marriage

Anyone know if they split us up and ask question, HAs anyone gone through this, My first Marriage never happened like this, just wondering what types of questions ...Speaking to a friend over tea, they will askk crazy questions like tooth paste and parents nae (hers) her full namewhat she does.her address.. woow atleast i know that..her parents name my parents who i have never seen in 15-20 yrs they live i Asutralia.. to old to travel. Docs orders
I think that is only for those that UKVI investigate. Although your pending marriage will be referred to UKVI, I highly doubt they will investigate you as you have received a Marriage visa to enter the UK: you have already received permission to marry on the UK.
Old Jun 16th 2015, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

Originally Posted by formula
I think that is only for those that UKVI investigate. Although your pending marriage will be referred to UKVI, I highly doubt they will investigate you as you have received a Marriage visa to enter the UK: you have already received permission to marry on the UK.

Thanks Formula, much appreciated..

Question, I would like to start the next phase of my visa, i have had some good responses, this is to join my wife...i would like to research and start acting on it, when i come back i will get my wife /sponsor and forward the application any ideas.. Thank You
Old Jun 16th 2015, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Formula, much appreciated..

Question, I would like to start the next phase of my visa, i have had some good responses, this is to join my wife...i would like to research and start acting on it, when i come back i will get my wife /sponsor and forward the application any ideas.. Thank You
Do you mean for a spouse visa on the self employed sponsorship route? There are others on here and on the other site you are on, who can give you better help on that than I can. Sorry.
Old Jun 16th 2015, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

No worries your help and all the mods have been positive....Yes, the spouse visa to join her when i comeback ...first i need to gather and research which one to apply for, thanks Formula

Last edited by goins; Jun 16th 2015 at 8:55 pm.
Old Jun 16th 2015, 11:07 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

No worries your help and all the mods have been positive....Yes, the spouse visa to join her when i comeback ...first i need to gather and research which one to apply for, thanks Formula
Its in post #12 in that other thread gives you what you are asking about

http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz.../#post11676537
Old Jun 16th 2015, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you not2old..just reading up on some stuff about it
Old Jun 16th 2015, 11:15 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

following up on the immediate things that you've been discussing & asking questions on previously .....

have you booked your flight yet?

do the folks in Canada & the UK know your date of arrival & return back to Canada?

have you got the rings, the wedding outfits all sorted

Is your suitcase packed

have you got vacation leave or leave of absence from your job

did you take care of the transfer of money issue as it being all sorted
Old Jun 17th 2015, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Not2Old
Folks in canada (friends) know
Family fiance waiting for me
Leaving Monday 11:40mm
Fiance picking me up 11am at Heathrow
I do a lot of IT contracts
Work
I have something to come back to
Wedding is 24 August
Appointment to make after 7 days with Retford RO docs all order
9, 5000 already in bag plus 8.000 in an there for a car for fiance

Everything is all done
Going upto York in about 1 week to do some photography
Research my spousel visa with my fiance get it started
Old Jun 17th 2015, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Rings all packed..need to confirm money and fill out all forms
Old Jun 17th 2015, 2:56 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Notice of marriage

Yes they do ask that sort of question, like asking the partner what sort of job the other one did and other, quite simple questions, and if you don't know just say that, don't waffle and try to guess.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Even thou one has a marriage visa
Old Jun 17th 2015, 3:06 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Even thou one has a marriage visa
They are on the lookout for sham marriages, there has been a lot of publicity in the last few days with one couple jailed and those that helped them as well. People genuinely getting married will not have a problem, most of the problem marriages involve people from the African countries.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 3:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Thst figures us honest guys pay the price
Old Jun 17th 2015, 5:57 am
Dichotomus tinker

Thst figures us honest guys pay the price
I agree with Mikes comment above

Put your Home Office/UKVI hat on that everyone wanting in is looked upon as wanting something for nothing. Look at that from those coming to Canada

Take the UK 'spousal/family of a settled person' visa application seriously, as a Canadian or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.