moving after you get approved for a UK Spouse Visa?

Old Jul 2nd 2012, 10:51 pm
Just Joined

lkb-lka is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation moving after you get approved for a UK Spouse Visa?

I'm a us citizen and im getting married in 3 days time to my UK fiance..I have read a few places stating it is safe to move once you get approved for your spouse visa but im not sure if it's right or not..We are currently living with his parents and we are hoping to move out as soon as we have saved up more money..but if i get approved for my spouse visa can I move from my current location?
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 10:45 am
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: moving after you get approved for a UK Spouse Visa?

I take it you are talking about a UK spouse visa. Once your visa is approved you can move out but make sure in doing so you will be able to meet any other requirements for say ILR in the future. If you know you are moving out immediately you are granted you should be stating this on your application but if there are no immediate plans then there is no problem. Assume the moving out is with your new spouse too!!