Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Dec 1st 2017, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

gaja00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by j4v3d
Very quiet on here at the moment. Here's hoping to a flurry of decisions next week.
My wife got an email today from TLS Contact that a decision has been made on her application. Just waiting for the collection email / text message. It's going to be a long weekend.
Old Dec 1st 2017, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

Thanis90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Time passes so bloody slowly when you're waiting for something... Lol And I haven't even been waiting as long as most of you *Sigh*. Hope some of you get some good news next week!
Old Dec 1st 2017, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gaja00
My wife got an email today from TLS Contact that a decision has been made on her application. Just waiting for the collection email / text message. It's going to be a long weekend.
Good luck!
Old Dec 1st 2017, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thanis90
Time passes so bloody slowly when you're waiting for something... Lol And I haven't even been waiting as long as most of you *Sigh*. Hope some of you get some good news next week!
Next week, 2 days after the wife's birthday will be 3 months since the biometrics date.
Old Dec 2nd 2017, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

Next week, 2 days after the wife's birthday will be 3 months since the biometrics date.
Aww, I'm sure you'll be able to make it up to her when you're both finally together.

Holidays and stuff are the hardest when you're apart! I've not actually seen my husband since May 2016... We decided against holidays because anytime we met up before that, we were essentially using money we could have used for savings to meet the arbitrary requirements set out by the home office and the visa fee etc
Old Dec 2nd 2017, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

Eng2017 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I am a british citizen, my wife applied for spouse visa from Ahmedabad VFS centre in India, timeline as follows:

Visa application and biometrics: 31st July 2017
Email confirming receipt of application: 1st Sept 2017
Not straightforward email : 20th Oct 2017

Another not stratightforward email: 25th Nov 2017

I have contacted our MP as well, they said, it takes UKVI up to 20 working days to get a response.

Any idea how long more we'll have to wait.

Thanks
Eng2017
Old Dec 3rd 2017, 1:51 am
Just Joined

RKKAZ01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied in May.........
Spouse settlement visa from India
(Non priority)
It's been more than 28 weeks
Still waiting.........

Last edited by RKKAZ01; Dec 3rd 2017 at 2:02 am.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

VISA APPROVED! Alhamdulillah! 64 business days, 2 days short of 3 months since Biometrics. I'm so over the moon, it feels like I have a new lease on life! To everyone waiting, your time will be coming soon. Whatever you do, don't contact HO at all. Save the money. Thank you to everyone for the support and keeping me sane. Can't wait for the reunion.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 9:28 am
Just Joined

asadq7 is an unknown quantity at this point

VISA APPROVED! Alhamdulillah! 64 business days, 2 days short of 3 months since Biometrics. I'm so over the moon, it feels like I have a new lease on life! To everyone waiting, your time will be coming soon. Whatever you do, don't contact HO at all. Save the money. Thank you to everyone for the support and keeping me sane. Can't wait for the reunion.
congrats bro
Old Dec 5th 2017, 9:30 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

I'd like to thank you for the way you've been a role model for other applicants. Despite having your own issues with your application you've been a great source of support, common sense and encouragement for others.

I also appreciate the way you've shown that it's possible to criticize a process while remaining fair to all involved. You're very good at calming troubled waters!

Sincerely wishing you and your family the very best for the future
Old Dec 5th 2017, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Amazing! I'm so happy for you!!
Old Dec 5th 2017, 10:03 am
Just Joined

claraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and am so happy for you. Trusting that I will also share my good news soon.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by asadq7
congrats bro
Thank you brother.

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Congratulations

I'd like to thank you for the way you've been a role model for other applicants. Despite having your own issues with your application you've been a great source of support, common sense and encouragement for others.

I also appreciate the way you've shown that it's possible to criticize a process while remaining fair to all involved. You're very good at calming troubled waters!

Sincerely wishing you and your family the very best for the future
Thank you for the kind words, I'll pop in now and again to see how people are getting on. As hard it is, you just have to find a way to cope and wish for the best. The stars were aligned perfectly for me and the wife, she got the visa right on her birthday! Can't wait to spend our 1 year anniversary together. These past few weeks have been tough.

We have the right to criticise the process, but what we must not do is threaten and get carried away - we must all support one another & ensure we all reach that same end goal. We fight together. We're like a family on here. I've learned so much on here.

Originally Posted by Thanis90
Amazing! I'm so happy for you!!
Thank you Thanis!

Originally Posted by claraz
Congratulations and am so happy for you. Trusting that I will also share my good news soon.
You won't be far behind, this month will be crazy with the decision made emails and visa's being issued.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

gaja00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! Wonderful news for you..and even better on your wife’s birthday! Maybe they timed it that way Really happy for you buddy.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

Pkbxi is an unknown quantity at this point

Massive congratzz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.