Wikiposts

Marriage Visa

Old Apr 22nd 2015, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Re: Marriage Visa

sorry i ment my fiance dad said fi i need ed any help with anything or any questions from the customs he would vouch for me

Ok the here it is,,
My Grand dad -- Scottish who fought in India name was Thomas Waddel
My grand mother --- was french ..don't know her name
My fathers half brother --- was english Thomas Waddel..i do remember him vaguely
My father Earnest louis Waddel fought in the second world war and married in India
so i only know my fathers birthday ,, the rest i don't know.

formula,, yes i do... the next thing is i am in Canada and to proceed is going to cost me a lot of money ..maybe i need my money for my

this is what i am filling out a VAF F1

this is what its going under according to my Lawyers... Entry Clearance under Immigration Rule 56D

but will look further for these names

Last edited by goins; Apr 22nd 2015 at 10:05 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goins
sorry i ment my fiance dad said fi i need ed any help with anything or any questions from the customs he would vouch for me

Ok the here it is,,
My Grand dad -- Scottish who fought in India name was Thomas Waddel
My grand mother --- was french ..don't know her name
My fathers half brother --- was english Thomas Waddel..i do remember him vaguely
My father Earnest louis Waddel fought in the second world war and married in India
so i only know my fathers birthday ,, the rest i don't know.

formula,, yes i do... the next thing is i am in Canada and to proceed is going to cost me a lot of money ..maybe i need my money for my

this is what i am filling out a VAF F1

this is what its going under according to my Lawyers... Entry Clearance under Immigration Rule 56D

but will look further for these names
Look on this free site to try to get dates for Scotland GRO to get your grandfather's birth certificate.
https://familysearch.org/search/coll...ection/1473014

I have let my subscription to Ancestry slide, but if you go onto this site and ask for help and give as much information as you can with names and dates that you know, someone will look up the information for you for free.
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index...t4q6elmth30#c4

Last edited by formula; Apr 22nd 2015 at 11:05 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

Thank you Formula...found a heap of Waddels in family search..ok here it is... i think... how can i cross reference this to make sure this si awesome thanks all great site..i am hoping its the real deal if so...i will support this site... ty ty.

This is from Find My Past:
First name(s): Louis Earnest
Last name: Waddel
Baptism year: 1911
Birth year: 1911
Place: ,St Teresa
Presidency: Bengal
Mother's first name(s): Marie Blanche
Mother's last name: -
Father's first name(s): Thomas
Father's last name: Waddel
Baptism date: 01 Oct 1911
Birth date: 20 Sep 1911
Archive reference: N-1-376
Folio: 118
Page: -
Catalogue descriptions: Parish register transcripts from the Presidency of Bengal
Record set: British India Office births & baptisms

Last edited by goins; Apr 22nd 2015 at 12:40 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Think I need to take a closer look there might be descrepency with the birth date
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

I found some Thomas Waddels' with war records last night but then needed to pay to look further. That's why I suggested using that rootschat site as some people there will look things up for you if you ask for help and give them lots of ancestry details, or as much as you can in the opening post. It's free to join that site.

The easiest is way is to work backwards from things you know: such as you father's full name and birth year. If you can get his birth certificate, you should get his father's fullname (if Indian birth certificates have the same details as UK certificates). You need to be sure you have the correct grandfather. Back then, it was usually every 20 years i.e. had children in their 20s so you have a rough idea of when the parents were born, unless it was a 2nd or 3rd marriage.

The Indian army records seem to be kept in the British Library, near Kings Cross station. Anyone can look at these records, so can your fiance go to London and look for you? Although many WW1 records got firebombed in WW2. The war records carry a lot of details, such as where they were recuited, names of their children.

Ancestry.co.uk offer a free trial. If you get as much info as you can, perhaps your girlfriend could join and look at all their vast records, if the rootschat forum can't help.

Just be aware that stories that are passed down through families often aren't true, so cast your net wide when looking.

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/ is a free site being created by the English and Welsh public, so maybe look for other familly memebers and use their details if you get stuck? The Scottish public don't seem to have created a site for their records, which is a shame as that would have made it a lot easier for you.

Last edited by formula; Apr 22nd 2015 at 9:35 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi formula, heap of thanks i did follow up with the information it seems to have the names right father's name is Louie, but grand father name is right. i am hoping ican research this. and find the answers.

I am looking into this with one of my sisters, she cant find his birth certificate
BTW-- talked to her about coming here to marry, she does not think she will she has a business to run by herself, also its a country she does not like from the attitude of the people, for me it was like the shoe fit and very compatible in a lot of ways.. and this is why i will do anything to be with her so much in common with this woman..

Also any idea what this mean i was sent this by a friend who is wishing me well on my journey to be with my fiance.

56D and 41 of the Immigration Rules.. tried looking ti up but to deep for me

Last edited by goins; Apr 22nd 2015 at 10:04 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Also any idea what this mean i was sent this by a friend who is wishing me well on my journey to be with my fiance.

56D and 41 of the Immigration Rules.. tried looking ti up but to deep for me
http://www.dmu.ac.uk/documents/dmu-s...s---part-2.pdf
Old Apr 23rd 2015, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Would my Divorce come into play, would question me.. about why so soon..like seriously.. i know i have an answer for that.
Old Apr 23rd 2015, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Divorce come into play, would question me.. about why so soon..like seriously.. i know i have an answer for that.[/QUOTE]
Old Apr 23rd 2015, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

After reading what documents UKVI need., such as return tickets, notice of marriage, enough money documents to show how much money I have in the account . pictures of us.on both occasions of times traveled. .plus copies of her passport certified I was told.what else would I need ..please help
Old Apr 23rd 2015, 8:01 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

After reading what documents UKVI need., such as return tickets, notice of marriage, enough money documents to show how much money I have in the account . pictures of us.on both occasions of times traveled. .plus copies of her passport certified I was told.what else would I need ..please help
Divorce papers to show you are free to marry most likely.
Old Apr 23rd 2015, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Divorce papers to show you are free to marry most likely.
Yes I have that. .forgot to mention it. Is the interview or is there an interview hat takes place if so.any help on the questions would be nice
Old Apr 23rd 2015, 8:17 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I have that. .forgot to mention it. Is the interview or is there an interview hat takes place if so.any help on the questions would be nice
Don't know about the process really but I thought you said that you had applied for a divorce that will take around 6 weeks. I wouldn't think you will get a fiancé visa / prospective marriage / whatever until you are actually divorced and free to marry.
Old Apr 23rd 2015, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=old.sparkles;11627279]Don't know about the process really but I thought you said that you had applied for a divorce that will take around 6 weeks. I wouldn't think you will get a fiancé visa / prospective marriage / whatever until you are actually divorced and free to marry.[/QUO
The should be be completed its in it's last stages everything was clear as per my conversation with the lawyer..I am also speeding up the 31 days with a signed afidavit..should take till first to weeks of may..right now I am lining up my ducks so to speak once I have that. .my application goes through
Old Apr 23rd 2015, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Don't know about the process really but I thought you said that you had applied for a divorce that will take around 6 weeks. I wouldn't think you will get a fiancé visa / prospective marriage / whatever until you are actually divorced and free to marry.
it's a visitor marriage visa which allows me 6 mths in the uk..I will comeback a week before the visa runs out.and apply for a spouse visa

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.