LTR Application

Old Sep 19th 2019, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

SarahSaha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LTR Application

Hello, I have a couple of questions, in relation to my husbands LTR application. (Apologies I have posted this message in an earlier thread of mine but didn't know if that may get lost)

I have started my husband's application from the below link. Is this OK, or it has to be from the specific FLR M link?
https://visas-immigration.service.go.../family-routes

For co-hab evidence we have two items jointly addressed - different sources, joint bank account and one joint council tax bill. How many other letters do we require in individual names? Most of my letters are sent via email so if for example I print off bank statements which have the date and my address on them does this suffice or they have to be stamped by the bank. All my husband's utility bills are also emailed, are these OK?

Our financial requirement will be met by savings held in two bank accounts amounting to approx 45000 GBP. The rest of the money is held in an investment portfolio, is this OK?

We live with my parents but I do own a property which I rent out. This has been bought after my husband got his Remain to Enter, should I mention something about this in a declaration?

Is there a list on the site of all the required documents to provide. I thought I'd seen it somewhere but now can't find it.
I will be providing bank statements for the last six months, co-hab evidence, a letter from my parents and proof that they have paid the mortgage for their property, IELTS B1, husbands passports old and current, BRP, anything else required?

Any help will be much appreciated as I am beginning to panic over the whole application.

Many thanks
Sarah