Indefinite leave to remain 5 yr partner

Old Sep 17th 2023, 3:14 pm
ILR
Forum Regular

ILR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Indefinite leave to remain 5 yr partner

Originally Posted by DernierVirage
My wife submitted her current and previous passports, that was all.
thanks there is no need for previous ILR right?
Old Sep 17th 2023, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

DernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ILR
thanks there is no need for previous ILR right?
What do you mean exactly?
Old Sep 17th 2023, 3:42 pm
ILR
Forum Regular

What do you mean exactly?
sorry I meant previous BRP card photos
Old Sep 17th 2023, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

DernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond repute

She took her current BRP, as requested. That plus the passports was all.
Old Sep 17th 2023, 3:50 pm
ILR
Forum Regular

She took her current BRP, as requested. That plus the passports was all.
thank you. I have come with following list for accomodation evidence letters going of your previous advice. Is it ok?

2021: Letter to me x 1 (October), Letter to spouse x1 (October), Joint gas electric bill (December)
2022: Joint Council tax bill (Mar), Joint water bill (July) Joint home insurance letter (Aug),
2023: Joint Council tax bill (Mar), Joint Home insurance letter (Sept)

The 2 home insurance letters are from different companies.
Old Sep 18th 2023, 8:48 am
ILR
Forum Regular

Does following need to be completed for ILR

https://visas-immigration.service.go...ly_consent.pdf
Old Sep 21st 2023, 11:49 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ILR
Problem is we lived together after marriage in my spouse country but then I moved back to UK and my spouse came to UK after initial visa accepted.

In the initial application we explained all this but on ILR application there is no space to document all this?

Just simply put the date you started living together after marriage. That there has been a period of separation is not a problem.

your reply is missing number of correspondences
It’s 6 jointly addressed, 12 separately addressed or a mixture of the two, e.g. four jointly addressed and four separately addressed.
Old Sep 21st 2023, 11:51 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ILR
Can biometrics be done AFTER BRP expiry?
Yes, but you need to submit the application before the current BRP expires.

do supporting documents need to be submitted before BRP Expiry?
You need to upload all supporting documents before you attend the appointment. The documents should be dated prior to the submission date.
Old Sep 21st 2023, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by ILR
thanks but passport is written out specifically in that sentence. It says passports, travel documents or national ID.

Just wondering what they mean?
Refugee documents, laissez-passers, etc..

Originally Posted by ILR
sorry I meant previous BRP card photos
Ideally you would provide copies of your stamped entry clearance vignette, previous BRP(s) and current BRP as well as any current or previous passports covering your entire current period of residence in the UK.
Old Sep 21st 2023, 11:58 am

Originally Posted by ILR
Does following need to be completed for ILR

https://visas-immigration.service.go...ly_consent.pdf
Originally Posted by ILR
anyone able to confirm please
Yes. The applicant should complete Part 1; the sponsor should complete Part 2.
Old Sep 21st 2023, 12:12 pm
ILR
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Refugee documents, laissez-passers, etc..

Ideally you would provide copies of your stamped entry clearance vignette, previous BRP(s) and current BRP as well as any current or previous passports covering your entire current period of residence in the UK.
Why would you need to provide previous BRP as BRP is given AFTER entry to country and old BRP is sent back after spouse visa extension?
Old Sep 21st 2023, 12:14 pm
ILR
Forum Regular

Just simply put the date you started living together after marriage. That there has been a period of separation is not a problem.

It’s 6 jointly addressed, 12 separately addressed or a mixture of the two, e.g. four jointly addressed and four separately addressed.

for 2021 I have 1 joint letter and 1 individual letter for me and 1 individual letter for my wife. i got visa extension in April 2021 so is this sufficient?
Old Sep 21st 2023, 12:15 pm
ILR
Forum Regular

Yes. The applicant should complete Part 1; the sponsor should complete Part 2.
How come on list of documents thats generated after filling in online application, there is no mention of these?

It only asks for 1 partner declaration?
Old Sep 21st 2023, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by ILR
Why would you need to provide previous BRP as BRP is given AFTER entry to country and old BRP is sent back after spouse visa extension?
Because you are applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain on the basis you have been resident in the UK on the appropriate status for the last five years.
Old Sep 21st 2023, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by ILR
for 2021 I have 1 joint letter and 1 individual letter for me and 1 individual letter for my wife. i got visa extension in April 2021 so is this sufficient?
That would be a little thin. Ideally I would add one additional jointly addressed document or two separately addressed for 2021. Bank statements are always a good fallback.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.