Immigration Lawer?

Old Oct 23rd 2019, 4:31 pm
Cruising through BE

LARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Immigration Lawer?

Hi everybody,

So I am compiling our pile of things that are needed for us to be able to submit the Spousal visa.
I still have a few things to add to our stack. However; my M.I.L has yet to give us the letter allowing me to stay in the home.
She's also getting a certified copy of the home deed. But now she's suggested that we look for an immigration lawyer.
**I know I have been warned not to listen to her LMAO**

She's also my husbands HR & Payroll. So she has also yet to give me the signed pay slips and work letter.
Of course she's not going to sign them; the boss will but she's taking forever.. knowing that we are wanting to apply after we get the pay stub on the 26th.
Low-Key feels like sabotage.

I feel like I have all the necessary things.
I will be attaching my list of contents and my cover letter. (Its super mushy so .. there's that.. you've been warned)
If someone could take a look at it and tell me if I should add more to my documents.
Any help would be appreciated.

Please forgive all the rambling .. All of this to say, Do you believe that getting an immigration lawyer would be beneficial?

Thanks!!

-Larahtx
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
BLANK LETTER.pdf (223.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf
PRIORITY table.pdf (177.6 KB, 37 views)
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 4:38 pm
Cruising through BE

LARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration Lawer?

Please excuse the typo on the thread subject..
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Does your husband work for his family, or is it a co-incidence that his mother is the HR and payroll department in the company?

Yes, your letter of support is far too mushy ...... the officials just want the facts of your relationship -when/how you met, how you continued your relationship over the years, , when you married ec how you intend to continue your medical career. I'd also leave out the religious aspect.
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 6:05 pm
Cruising through BE

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Does your husband work for his family, or is it a co-incidence that his mother is the HR and payroll department in the company?

Yes, your letter of support is far too mushy ...... the officials just want the facts of your relationship -when/how you met, how you continued your relationship over the years, , when you married ec how you intend to continue your medical career. I'd also leave out the religious aspect.
He works along side them. Its just a co-incidence. Its by no means a family business.

But his mother and brother also work there.

Noted. I will take it out. Thank you so much.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 12:07 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

It's not going to the British High Commission - there isn't one in the US as it's not a Commonwealth country in any case - but the Home Office. I would address it to the Entry Clearance Officer.