IHS Ref disappeared online!!!! Help

Old Apr 22nd 2015, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default IHS Ref disappeared online!!!! Help

We are in a bit of a panic.

My wife has just come back from the VFS centre and submitted everything.
One thing she didn't take was the print out of the IHS.

She rushed out and logged in. NOTHING!! No IHS ref. It had:

IHS Ref Created Lead Applicant Actions
15/04/2015 22:13:52 (Name) Resume Request Refund

What is going on??
Luckily she has the initial mail with the IHS number after we paid. She printed that out.
Of course the transaction went through in her bank last week.

If you click on 'Resume' it says total: 936 USD with a button of 'make payment'!!!!!!!!

Is there system so bad (aplha) that it is not showing our payment?

Has anyone else entered this portal?
Can someone confirm if it says something different?

https://www.immigration-health-surch...Portal/Welcome

oh yes she said also it will be at least 10 weeks!!!!!
On their website it says 79% are processed within 30 days. She wrote estimated date on the form 1st July!!

She also had to wait almost 3 hours at the center!

Last edited by alfista1; Apr 22nd 2015 at 6:26 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IHS Ref disappeared online!!!! Help

Just seen this.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz...u-have-856858/

FYI
MAKE SURE YOU PRINT OUT THE IHS NUMBER SOON AS YOU PAY OTHERWISE IT DISAPPEARS LATER WHEN YOU LOG IN.

Last edited by alfista1; Apr 22nd 2015 at 8:04 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am very worried now. How could we have paid and got the IHS number but now its not showing??

edit:

yes we did get an email saying we'd paid. phewwww relax

but we didn't get a second email " On completion of your IHS application you will also be emailed a copy of your IHS reference number, which you will need for your immigration application."

we printed it our from the screen!

Last edited by alfista1; Apr 22nd 2015 at 8:42 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

This is what she received. Nothing else.
Do we not need to worry?

TRANSACTION CONFIRMATION

Please retain for your records.

Thank you

The online payment for your Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) has been safely and securely processed by WorldPay, on behalf of UK Visas & Immigration

(UKV&I). This payment will be shown on your card/ bank statement as 'Imm Health Surcharge'.

Transaction Reference

The transaction reference for your payment of USD 936.00 is IHS(Number here)|2015-04-15T22:19:26. On completion of your IHS application you will also be emailed a copy of your IHS reference number, which you will need for your immigration application.

Enquiries
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

These are the steps but could my wife have missed a final step even after paying and getting the email from support@worldpay??

Pay the healthcare surcharge

You must make the payment before you submit or send your visa or immigration application (or book an appointment at a premium service centre).

There are 5 steps to paying the healthcare surcharge and finishing your visa or immigration application.

Register to use the service.

Answer questions to see if you must pay the healthcare surcharge or if you’re exempt.

Pay online if you’re not exempt. You pay the healthcare surcharge in the same currency as your visa application fee.

You’ll be sent an email with an IHS reference number. This will also be shown on screen when you’ve paid. You’ll need to write this on the cover of your visa application if you’re applying online from outside the UK, the cover sheet if applying online from inside the UK or on the application form if applying by post. You need this reference even if you’re exempt from paying the healthcare surcharge.

Finish your application form and pay your visa or immigration application fee.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Anyone please?

Who do I contact? Looks like Worldpay have taken our money but not sent the confirmation to UKVI because we have not received the email and our IHS number disappeared.
Plus when I see my wife's screenshot of the IHS it still had Resume on it.

Should she have clicked Resume to complete something further?
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

I wrote through this portal!
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

Hope I get a sensible answer and confirmation of the IHS we paid for a week ago!

BritinParis, Formula, SanDiego where are you when we need you? Hope to get this resolved otherwise many sleepless nights to come.

I see Hinduja Global Services are being used to answer these gov.co.uk questions now. So all being outsourced including the Visa application centres!
Better off outsourcing the MP's!

Last edited by alfista1; Apr 22nd 2015 at 10:37 pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2015, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seems I was alone with this issue.

But thanks to Pipmeister for providing me with am email address.
They responded and confirmed all is ok with our IHS.
Old Jul 6th 2015, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

Sega is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alfista1
This is what she received. Nothing else.
Do we not need to worry?
Hi Alfista1,
We have the same issue. We have paid for IHS and received transaction confirmation saying that we will be emailed with reference number. Already 2 days passed but we didn't receive any email. Moreover today we have applied for visa and for IHS we just attached this email (transaction confirmation). Appreciate if you can advise what to do.
Thank you in advance.
Old Jul 6th 2015, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

I too have not received an email from Worldpay confirming I just have the "no reply" email of when I actually did the online application. I have the IHS number though and have written it on front of application plus I will print off this letter from them. It seems this is quite normal for them to not send email out separately?

Last edited by feelbritish; Jul 6th 2015 at 2:04 pm.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 11:45 am
Just Joined

Sega is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by feelbritish
I too have not received an email from Worldpay confirming I just have the "no reply" email of when I actually did the online application. I have the IHS number though and have written it on front of application plus I will print off this letter from them. It seems this is quite normal for them to not send email out separately?
You have IHS number which u received with transaction confirmation or IHS reference number which we all need. If IHS reff number then where you've got it?