If the UK left the EU...

Old Dec 13th 2013, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If the UK left the EU...

Originally Posted by Rusty Chainsaw
My biggest problem is that the UK has no route in for non-EU parents of British citizens. I know it can be done via Surinder Singh, but there should still be some way of doing it in UK law.
Fully agree with you that that is a real issue where you have a functioning traditional family unit. We do now have a route under the new rulesm, I think it's new with them, but only if you are not the partner of a BC / settled person and not the partner of the primary caregiver in the UK.
Old Dec 13th 2013, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rusty Chainsaw

I don't think Labour will do much either, sadly.
What....with Ed Miliband having his puppet strings being pulled by Len McCluskey and Labour's unofficial Paymasters of the Unite Trade Union, the words of whom, off stage and off camera, must be obeyed and acted upon..or else no more dosh from the Labour Party's largest and most influential financiers.....and in the dubious company of the likes of Ed Balls (what an absolutely appropriate name that is, especially whenthe word "up" is tacked on to it at the back of it) -

Ed Balls - Red Ed's Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer who still resolutely refuses to acknowledge the undeniable failure of the last Labour Government (that of the Terrible Twins Messrs Blair'n'Brown 1997 to 2010) to control the finances of the UK leading to one God almighty astonomical rise in the national debt, failure to deal with the banking crisis arising out of the USA, the deliberate open borders policy of immigration into the UK of people from not only the former Communist countries of the expanded EU but also from the THird World....in the eyss of Labour - potential Labour voters...

..declining educational standards in the land of Jeremy Kyle, crass reality TV shows, Britain's Got (not really) Talent, I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here.....

......an obsession with Political Correctness to the point of insanity....and a ridiculously idiotic relaxation in the licensing laws in Britain, in the mistaken nelief that young British people, in particular, can relate to booze in the sasme way as those in Continental countries, when historically and curently it is quite clear that they can not....nor ever will have that ability as a booze up is part of British culture......

...and I am pretty well damn certain that as I write this now, in what is supposedly a "staid and sedately posh" Cheltenham, at fifteen minutes past eleven of a Friday evening, the local Constabulary is out and about in the streets of the town centre dealing with out of control pissed up, vomiting, unrinating (and worse!) binge drinkers..of both genders in equal numbers! - staggering off either to other late night pubs and/or clubs, or to their homes...or to local A & E Departments for their taxpayer funded free treatment.....or else to the local nick in police wagons.
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 9:45 am
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

Why the hell was chris955 post deleted? i thought this was 'freedom of speech' here?

Anyway

Why do foreigners come to uk and then slag it off? The government needs to look after their own people first to be fair, why is it a foreigner can get a council house faster than some one British born and bred, its a disgrace how would any other country like half of the British going over to them and expecting them to pay for our houses, our education, our children, our health care, our electricity and even pay us for doing f*** all. It wouldn't be allowed, If your foreign and want to come to the UK fine but get a good job, buy your own house, and pay your tax like the rest of us.... which the most Romanians and Bulgarians don't (not all though) And don't come over to a white country and them be racist towards us... what did they expect? seriously.

That is a huge generalisation. We have welcomed immigrants for hundreds of years.

We welcome foreigners who get a job, pay taxes and contribute towards our economy
We welcome foreigners who integrate into our society
We welcome foreigners who respect our traditions and beliefs and who don't expect us to change ours to suit their own.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________
We don't welcome foreigners who come here looking for trouble
We don't welcome foreigners who come here and fleece our benefits and sit there arse all day doing F**k all thinking happy happy thoughts
We don't welcome foreigners who come here and try and impose there way of life onto ours... that sh!t doesn't even work and causes fights like you wouldn't believe....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE AM I RIGHT OR WRONG PEOPLE? (and before i get any hate saying ohhh look he's a racist... grow up it's pathetic)

- Shame we have a coward of a government who doesn't have the balls to say no or lock off benefits to them for good.