How to find out Visa status

Old Aug 7th 2018, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Froozely is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to find out Visa status

Hi there,
I've been reading the UK Spouse visa timeline thread and a few people have referred to a webpage which I can't paste here as I haven't posted enough times apparently. The url includes the words "contact-ukvi" and "displayvisastatus".
The url address indicates that you can check the status of your visa application online, indeed some people say that they could see the status online before they heard from UKVI. The link just goes to a "page not found"...
So, can you check the status online? Can't bear to call them again for the extortionate price and standard "processing/awaiting decision" reply.
Thanks, in frustration,
Helen
Old Aug 7th 2018, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

Wa8ing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to find out Visa status

Originally Posted by Froozely
Hi there,
I've been reading the UK Spouse visa timeline thread and a few people have referred to a webpage which I can't paste here as I haven't posted enough times apparently. The url includes the words "contact-ukvi" and "displayvisastatus".
The url address indicates that you can check the status of your visa application online, indeed some people say that they could see the status online before they heard from UKVI. The link just goes to a "page not found"...
So, can you check the status online? Can't bear to call them again for the extortionate price and standard "processing/awaiting decision" reply.
Thanks, in frustration,
Helen
That link was shut down a while back so there is no way to check now apart from shelling out your money and calling or emailing through the UKVI site.