Help! UK spousal visa moving abroad temporary

Old Sep 7th 2017, 7:10 am
Just Joined

Moudi12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Help! UK spousal visa moving abroad temporary

Hi there

I'm from the UK and recently got married and my husband is living abroad in Dubai as he has a contract but he's originally from Iran, I've asked for 6 months leave with my current employer who's provided me with an email stating I'm entitled to 10 months temporary leave but able to return back to work once back in the UK and can start earlier than 10 months if moved back earlier as I've currently moved temporarily to live with my husband. My query is whether I should put this email in my application or just leave it out, my pay checks etc have been put in of course. Not sure whether this would jeopardise my application, would it be better to not inform the home office as I'll be moving straight to the UK it my husbands visa gets accepted (fingers crossed!) thank you for your help.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help! UK spousal visa moving abroad temporary

Originally Posted by Moudi12
Hi there

I'm from the UK and recently got married and my husband is living abroad in Dubai as he has a contract but he's originally from Iran, I've asked for 6 months leave with my current employer who's provided me with an email stating I'm entitled to 10 months temporary leave but able to return back to work once back in the UK and can start earlier than 10 months if moved back earlier as I've currently moved temporarily to live with my husband. My query is whether I should put this email in my application or just leave it out, my pay checks etc have been put in of course. Not sure whether this would jeopardise my application, would it be better to not inform the home office as I'll be moving straight to the UK it my husbands visa gets accepted (fingers crossed!) thank you for your help.
I would guess that this would be an issue if they contact your employer. As you will not be earning enough to sponsor your husband