Questions about applying for visa

Old Sep 4th 2017, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

DJWing4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Questions about applying for visa

Hi there,
I'm going through the process of applying for a fiancee visa for the UK.
My fiance and I have been overloaded by this stressful application and we thought we were just about done until I have come to 2 last hiccups I can't quite figure out.

1. While living in the UK for 2 years on my Tier 5 youth mobility visa I had a temporary National Insurance Number. on my new application it asks if I've been issued a NI number. However because mine was a temporary one I'm unsure if this counts or not as I never went through the process of having an actual one issued to me. I'm just wondering how I should go about answering this question.

2. The application asks me to list trips I have taken to the UK in the last 10 years. It asks for when I entered and left. Because I was living there I'm unclear on how to answer the question as I took trips to other countries in Europe while there. Does this mean for instance if I came into the UK on Sept 9th 2015 and went on a trip for a week in Europe on the 24th of October that one of my trips to the UK was from Sept 9th 2015-October 24th 2015. The list another trip as the 1st of November 2015-March 18th 2016 when i took another trip?
Confusing I know.

Please let me know what your thoughts are.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

angie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions about applying for visa

Originally Posted by DJWing4
Hi there,
I'm going through the process of applying for a fiancee visa for the UK.
My fiance and I have been overloaded by this stressful application and we thought we were just about done until I have come to 2 last hiccups I can't quite figure out.

1. While living in the UK for 2 years on my Tier 5 youth mobility visa I had a temporary National Insurance Number. on my new application it asks if I've been issued a NI number. However because mine was a temporary one I'm unsure if this counts or not as I never went through the process of having an actual one issued to me. I'm just wondering how I should go about answering this question.

2. The application asks me to list trips I have taken to the UK in the last 10 years. It asks for when I entered and left. Because I was living there I'm unclear on how to answer the question as I took trips to other countries in Europe while there. Does this mean for instance if I came into the UK on Sept 9th 2015 and went on a trip for a week in Europe on the 24th of October that one of my trips to the UK was from Sept 9th 2015-October 24th 2015. The list another trip as the 1st of November 2015-March 18th 2016 when i took another trip?
Confusing I know.

Please let me know what your thoughts are.
yes write down the NI number you were issued with regardless..they will use that still

re UK Trips- write any entries prior to TIer5
then write: ' In UK on Tier 5 Visa from date to date....
I Made some trips abroad during that period and re-entered UK
on following dates:
list them

Then at least you have ensured you have completely listed everything.