HELP!! Questions US/UK couple wanting to move to the UK

Old Dec 18th 2012, 8:46 am
Just Joined

alanarcotic is an unknown quantity at this point
Question HELP!! Questions US/UK couple wanting to move to the UK

I'm trying to make a goal accomplishment plan. Me and my fiance, who was born in England, but raised here in the US want to move back to England where his family lives. I would love nothing more than to do this, but I'm unsure of what has to be done. We also have 2 children not sure if this has any thing to do with anything. Please. someone help us understand what has to be done!!
Old Dec 18th 2012, 3:26 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP!!

He needs to apply for UK passports for his children and then find work in UK paying more than £18,000 a year for six months so he can sponsor you for a spouse visa. Theres a sticky post at the top of the page about the new requirements it's long but worth reading.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 3:36 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alanarcotic
I'm trying to make a goal accomplishment plan. Me and my fiance, who was born in England, but raised here in the US want to move back to England where his family lives. I would love nothing more than to do this, but I'm unsure of what has to be done. We also have 2 children not sure if this has any thing to do with anything. Please. someone help us understand what has to be done!!
One of the first orders of business is determining whether your children are British. Are they your fiance's children? And were they born before or after 2006? This makes a difference with unmarried fathers.

Here's the Wiki info on this:
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Britis...en_Born_Abroad
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 2:12 am
Firetrak

ldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WEBlue
One of the first orders of business is determining whether your children are British. Are they your fiance's children? And were they born before or after 2006? This makes a difference with unmarried fathers.

Here's the Wiki info on this:
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Britis...en_Born_Abroad
Some very good advice and only the op can answer this, considering you guys are not married, you'll have extra hoops to jump through to get your kids a passport.