FLR(M) questions

Old Aug 28th 2018, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

Sindy2018 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLR(M) questions

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and apprecite any help you can provide.

I have looked through the form and have number of questions. I appreciate any answers however small received.

Questions 1,
Section 3.16, Your sponsor’s Home Office reference number if they have on ?

What should I put here, his passport number . He was nuturalised a British but can't remember or have any of the old HO documents

Question 2,
3.16 If your sponsor was not British from birth, when did your sponsor obtain settlement?
ILR or Naturalation date ?

Question 3,
3.17 On what basis did your sponsor obtain settlement in the UK?
10 years route, is that ok ?

Question 4,
4.5 If you have answered no to question o) in the table in question 4.4 provide details of wherethe child/children live, who they live with and their relationship with that person. Include thereason why they do not live with you and your sponsor.

he is with his mother and awating court decision on who and where the child spends time in. Is that enough to say?
Sponser pays Child's maintenance and also sees him in contact centre.

Question 5,
6.7 When did you start living together as partners, or if you are applying as the child of a personwith limited leave as a partner of a settled person, then when did you start living with yourparent?

would this be date we got to know each other or date I entered the UK as fiance ?

Question 6,
6.8, it is aksing for two years address history of myself and sponser.
I have been here for less than 2 month so would it be 2 month of my UK and 2 years of sponsor ?

Question 7,
6.9 If relevant, have you lived together permanently in the UK with your sponsor since your lastgrant of limited leave to remain as a partner?
I think Answer is yes, correct ?

Question 8,
6.23 What type of ceremony was your marriage or civil partnership?
What should I say, would it marriage registered in council and that is it?

Question 9,
6.33, what is meant by shared responsibility ?

I am a housewife so should I say yes or no?

Question 10,
8.4 Have you passed an acceptable English language test provided by a test provider approvedby the Home Office for this purpose? See Note 3 below.

it was A1 by an approved test centre by UKVI. Who is the body that awarded my certificate, is it ILTS SELT Consurtium or Trinity College london ? It must be ILTS SELT Consurtium if that means approved test centres outside the UK

Question 11,
Where do I obtain my unique SELT number for the question above? It is same as UKVI number on the form ?

Question 12,
9.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were madeabroad

There was no dimplomatic post but TLS centre so should leave this blank, is that right ?

Question 13,
10.14 Please state what ties you have with:
would this be , home country = family members, UK = immidiate family(husband)

Question 14,
12.5 Have you enclosed the valid passport, national identity card or travel document for adependant?
Answer is no as I have no dependent but wanted to double check

Question 15,
Section 13 of the form. Do I need to include any evidence for the sponsors child who is british and doesn't currently live with him ?

Question 16,
Secton 15 , it has multiple sections, do I just sign the section for married partner?

Question 17,
Do I need appendix 2 or SU07 ?

I really appreciate your help
Old Aug 30th 2018, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: FLR(M) questions

i appreciate I have asked a lot of question and really appreciate any input on any of the questions.
Old Aug 31st 2018, 12:56 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sindy2018
Hi All,

I have looked through the form and have number of questions. I appreciate any answers however small received.

Questions 1,

What should I put here, his passport number . He was nuturalised a British but can't remember or have any of the old HO documents
HO reference number is not the same as passport number. If your husband doesn't have/has lost his HO reference number, leave this blank.

Question 2,
3.16 If your sponsor was not British from birth, when did your sponsor obtain settlement?

Question 3,

Question 4,
4.5 If you have answered no to question o) in the table in question 4.4 provide details of wherethe child/children live, who they live with and their relationship with that person. Include thereason why they do not live with you and your sponsor.
he is with his mother and awating court decision on who and where the child spends time in. Is that enough to say?
Sponser pays Child's maintenance and also sees him in contact centre.
Answer the question as asked - the child lives at *address* with *name of person he lives with* who is the child's mother. Reasons why child doesn't live with you and your sponsor - relationship breakdown? divorce? Yes, include that your sponsor is awaiting a court decision regarding contact and custody.

Question 5,
6.7 When did you start living together as partners, or if you are applying as the child of a personwith limited leave as a partner of a settled person, then when did you start living with yourparent?
would this be date we got to know each other or date I entered the UK as fiance ?
The date your started living together, ie in the same house, in a 'marriage like' relationship

Question 6,
6.8, it is aksing for two years address history of myself and sponser.
I have been here for less than 2 month so would it be 2 month of my UK and 2 years of sponsor ?

Question 7,
6.9 If relevant, have you lived together permanently in the UK with your sponsor since your lastgrant of limited leave to remain as a partner?
If you have been living with your sponsor since you entered the UK (I'm assuming on a fiance visa?), then yes

Question 8,
What type of marriage ceremony was it? A civil ceremony or a religious ceremony?

Question 9,

Question 10,
8.4 Have you passed an acceptable English language test provided by a test provider approvedby the Home Office for this purpose? See Note 3 below.

it was A1 by an approved test centre by UKVI. Who is the body that awarded my certificate, is it ILTS SELT Consurtium or Trinity College london ? It must be ILTS SELT Consurtium if that means approved test centres outside the UK

Question 11,
Where do I obtain my unique SELT number for the question above? It is same as UKVI number on the form ?

Question 12,
9.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were madeabroad

There was no dimplomatic post but TLS centre so should leave this blank, is that right ?

Question 13,
would this be , home country = family members, UK = immidiate family(husband)

Question 14,
12.5 Have you enclosed the valid passport, national identity card or travel document for adependant?

Question 15,
Section 13 of the form. Do I need to include any evidence for the sponsors child who is british and doesn't currently live with him ?

Question 16,
Secton 15 , it has multiple sections, do I just sign the section for married partner?

Question 17,

You're not supposed to bump posts, forum rules I've had a go at your questions, above in red font. Some questions are impossible to answer as you don't give enough detail of your/your sponsor's circumstances, or you've referred to particular questions on the application form that I would only know if I had the application form in front of me.
Old Aug 31st 2018, 10:16 am
Just Joined

many thanks mate, much appreciated
Old Sep 7th 2018, 2:49 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sindy2018
Hi All,

Questions 1,

His passport number is not his HO ref number. If you can't remember it then leave it blank.

Question 2,

ILR.

Question 3,

You'll need to be more specific. Specify whether it was the 10-year partner, parent or private life route.

Question 4,
4.5 If you have answered no to question o) in the table in question 4.4 provide details of where the child/children live, who they live with and their relationship with that person. Include the reason why they do not live with you and your sponsor.

He is with his mother and awaiting court decision on who and where the child spends time in. Is that enough to say?
Sponsor pays Child's maintenance and also sees him in contact centre.
Keep it simple. "He lives with his mother in X; his mother currently has sole custody."

Question 5,
6.7 When did you start living together as partners, or if you are applying as the child of a person with limited leave as a partner of a settled person, then when did you start living with your parent?

Would this be date we got to know each other or date I entered the UK as fiance ?
The date you started living together as partners, i.e. when did you move in together. If this wasn't until your wedding date then you can put that.

Question 6,
6.8, It is asking for two years address history of myself and sponsor.
It's asking for the addresses of where you have been living together for the last two years. This won't apply to you. You can leave this blank if your current address is the only address you have lived at together.

Question 7,
6.9 If relevant, have you lived together permanently in the UK with your sponsor since your last grant of limited leave to remain as a partner?

Leave it blank since you haven't yet been granted leave to remain yet.

Question 8,

Church of England, Roman Catholic, civil, etc..

Question 9,

Joint mortgage, tenancy agreements, utility bills, credit cards, bank accounts, etc..

Question 10,
8.4 Have you passed an acceptable English language test provided by a test provider approved by the Home Office for this purpose? See Note 3 below.

It was A1 by an approved test centre by UKVI. Who is the body that awarded my certificate, is it ILTS SELT Consurtium or Trinity College london ? It must be ILTS SELT Consurtium if that means approved test centres outside the UK
That would depend on your test centre. What does your certificate say?

Question 11,
Again, take a look at your certificate.

Question 12,
9.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were made abroad

There was no diplomatic post but TLS centre so should leave this blank, is that right ?
Where was your visa issued? It should say on the vignette, e.g. Manila.

Question 13,

would this be , home country = family members, UK = immediate family(husband)
"My parents and siblings reside in this country"; "I own a business in this country"; "I no longer have any ties to this country", etc..

Question 14,
12.5 Have you enclosed the valid passport, national identity card or travel document for a dependant?

Correct.

Question 15,
Section 13 of the form. Do I need to include any evidence for the sponsor's child who is British and doesn't currently live with him ?
It's asking about your children, not your sponsor's, so no.

Question 16,
Section 15 , it has multiple sections, do I just sign the section for married partner?
You sign the first declaration, your husband signs the second one and you leave the rest blank.

Question 17,
You absolutely require Appendix 2; you do not need Form SU07.

You are welcome.
Old Sep 8th 2018, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

bobbyleo has a reputation beyond reputebobbyleo has a reputation beyond reputebobbyleo has a reputation beyond reputebobbyleo has a reputation beyond reputebobbyleo has a reputation beyond reputebobbyleo has a reputation beyond reputebobbyleo has a reputation beyond reputebobbyleo has a reputation beyond reputebobbyleo has a reputation beyond reputebobbyleo has a reputation beyond reputebobbyleo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis

You absolutely require Appendix 2; you do not need Form SU07.

I am currently in process of completing online version of FLR(M). I am not aware of having to complete an Appendix 2. Where do I find this form. Many thanks.
Old Sep 12th 2018, 1:59 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyleo
I am currently in process of completing online version of FLR(M). I am not aware of having to complete an Appendix 2. Where do I find this form. Many thanks.
Actually the financial requirement questions should be built into the online application.