Financial Requirement

Old Mar 15th 2024, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

sparrow5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Financial Requirement

Hello everyone.

My husband is British and he will sponsor my family visa. He is self-employed and has a relatively small business. I have a question about one of the required financial documents.

In the gov.uk financial requirement appendix it says:• if the business is not required to produce annual audited accounts, unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006) or who is a member of the Institute of Financial AccountantsHe does his own accounting and tax-return. Never worked with an accountant before. Does that mean he has to get an accountant's confirmation, for sure? Some other websites say that he needs a confirmation if asked so I got really confused. I would really appreciate if someone could explain it to me clearly.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Old Mar 16th 2024, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Financial Requirement

Yes, he needs to get an accountant's confirmation of accounts.