Naturalisation Application Question

Old Mar 14th 2024, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

oxygen28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Naturalisation Application Question

Hi all,

I'm working on the Application for naturalisation as a British citizen, please can you let me know if the question below is only pertaining to my Spouse visa application or must include my visitor visas applications (vignette) and student visa? Unfortunately, I can only have the vignette reference here and don't know application dates & biometrics appointmen

"Have you previously made any other UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?"

So far I have provided my Indefinite Leave to Remain BRP, Spouse/Partner Leave to Remain, Leave to Enter (Settlement)

Please advise.

Thanks,
Old Mar 14th 2024, 11:59 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naturalisation Application Question

It’s every UK visa application you’ve ever made. Just provide as many details as you can. You’ll be surprised at how much information you can find in your email inbox assuming you’ve kept the same address and not deleted the relevant emails.
Old Mar 15th 2024, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
It’s every UK visa application you’ve ever made. Just provide as many details as you can. You’ll be surprised at how much information you can find in your email inbox assuming you’ve kept the same address and not deleted the relevant emails.
Hi BritInParis,

Thanks for your reply! I will provide as much as I can, the only thing is some of those visa applications I can't find the date of application or when was the biometrics taken? I still have access with my previous email so will keep trawling. But sure, I'll provide where I can.

Thanks,
Old Mar 16th 2024, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Hi,

Follow-up question:

Previous application details

Name in which you made the application
Please can someone advise what answer is expected here? Name of the applicant during the visa application or Name of the visa the applicant is applying for?

Thanks,
Old Mar 16th 2024, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

On my previous post, I decided to use my name (married name and maiden name) on all the visa application, where applicable.

I have sent my application to UKVI and paid. Now in UKVCAS, what are the documents that I need to supply to support my application, below is what's written on my checklist?
  • Proof of living in the UK for Mrs XXXX XXXXXXX for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying as the spouse of a British Citizen
    • ​​​​​​​So far what I have is:
      • ​​​​​​​Passport of applicant
      • BRP - ILR, Further Leave to Remain, Leave to Remain
      • Employment confirmation of applicant
      • Payslips (covering 3 years)
      • P60 (2023, 2022, 2021)
      • Council Tax Statements (covering years 2023/2024, 2022/2023, 2021/2022, 2020/2021)
      • Mortgage Annual Statement for current property (August 2022-August 2023)
      • Mortgage Account transactions print-out for current property (to cover August 2023 onwards as annual statement not available yet)
      • HM Land Registry title deeds (current property)
      • HM Land Registry title deeds (old property)
Please can you let me if I need to add more documents to prove my residence,

​​​​​​​Thanks all!

•  
    •