Family of a Settled Person visa

Old Nov 22nd 2018, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

RevI is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Family of a Settled Person visa

Hello, I'm a dual Canadian/British Citizen (citizen by descent) now living in England and working for the Church of England as an assistant curate in parish ministry. My wife and two sons need to apply for a family of a settled person visa to remain in England with me permanently. They are currently here, but will be returning to Canada to apply just after Christmas. As of 30th December I will have been working for the Church of England (technically I'm an office holder, rather than an employee) for 6 months and will be able to provide payslips from July to December, and am earning above the required minimum to sponsor my family. Additionally, I am residing in a house owned by the parish and my rent is paid by the diocese. I'm just wondering if there is anything I should be on the lookout for in terms of making the application and providing documents etc.
Many thanks!
Fr Ian
Old Nov 22nd 2018, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family of a Settled Person visa

So you have to sponsor wife and two children? Income required is 24,800 GBP

You have to s how proof of income, accommodation and relationship.

As long as you can show the above (payslips, bank statements, letter from landlord etc) you will be OK.
Old Dec 4th 2018, 7:39 am
Just Joined

RevI is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Family of a Settled Person visa

Thanks! All that is in place so all should be well!