Expat in Turkey

Old Jul 24th 2016, 7:06 am
Just Joined

IslaBlair is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Expat in Turkey

I am a UK expat living in Turkey with husband and daughter more than 10 Years. My daughter is a British Citizen.
I work for a uk company for 10 years + and pay uk taxes (.double taxation treaty I chose to do this )
My salary covers the minimum for us to return. My question is do I need to be living in the UK to start the apI cation? Should we need to consider moving get from.Turkey.
Thankso in advance for any help.
Old Jul 24th 2016, 1:47 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expat in Turkey

I presume your husband is a Turkish citizen? You would also need a job offer in the UK earning a minimum of £18,600 pa in order for your husband to be eligible for a spouse visa to accompany you and your daughter back to the UK.

Alternatively if you have savings of £62,500 which you have held for a minimum of six months or have a property that you have owned for a minimum of six months which you can sell for more than £62,500 then you can also meets the financial requirements that way.
Old Jul 24th 2016, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

IslaBlair is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Thanks for your response.
I will have the same job with the same company except i will work in the main office... instead of here... if i return to the Uk, I earn over the required amount , we have property etc and savings..my question is more can i apply from here in Turkey or do i have to move back the uk and then apply for my husband to join us ?

Isla
Old Jul 24th 2016, 3:59 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IslaBlair
Hi
Thanks for your response.
I will have the same job with the same company except i will work in the main office... instead of here... if i return to the Uk, I earn over the required amount , we have property etc and savings..my question is more can i apply from here in Turkey or do i have to move back the uk and then apply for my husband to join us ?

Isla
If you have a job to go back to then your husband's application should prove straightforward. He can apply from Turkey and you can return together as a family.