END OF THE YEAR UPDATE - 31ST DEC 2019

Old Dec 31st 2019, 11:37 am
Just Joined

AS4LYF is an unknown quantity at this point
Default END OF THE YEAR UPDATE - 31ST DEC 2019

Hi

just a quick update, I was really hoping that I would get a response before the new year, however that seems like a very slim chance as tomorrow is new year,

it has now been a total of 112 working days as of today.

hope everyone here gets their VISA success in the new year.

there is just one thing bugging me, the HO have called the sponsor and/or the applicant before, however in the past 112 working days (5 and a half months) nobody has contacted myself nor my 2 employers, they have also not requested any additional paperwork from myself as they returned all my original documents 3 months ago.

I am trying to figure out what could be the problem, I personally don't think it could be to do with the checks since neither of us have any immigration history and my wife has never left her country :/

these are the conclusions I have come to:

- they have not asked for extra paperwork (if they needed extra paperwork, surely they should have asked me in the past 3 months)
- nobody has called myself
- nobody has called my workplace

just a bit confusing. however shortly after I received the "not straightforward" email I did get 2 calls off an "Unknown ID" but the moment I answered my phone the line just got disconnected. surely if they were to call me someone would physically speak to me over the phone and confirm that I am who I am as well as introduce themselves. I mean how can I physically speak to someone if the line gets disconnected the moment I answer the call.

I would appreciate some feedback, anything to lift my mood for 2020.
Old Jan 25th 2020, 1:13 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: END OF THE YEAR UPDATE - 31ST DEC 2019

Par for the course for Pakistan I’m afraid. The only thing to do is be patient.